Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto = Bigger Thighs? HELP

I've been on a personal program for the past 3 weeks, and have seen a lot of breast growth and have been ecstatic about it (34.25 in to 34.75 in). When I started, I read about how Saw Palmetto can increase the size of your thighs but I didn't think anything of it, until it started happening to me.
I was wondering if my current regimen would still work as well if I completely took Saw Palmetto out of the equation and maybe increased the Fenugreek.

Right now I'm taking:
2480 mg of Fenugreek
1920 mg of Fennel
850 mg of Wild Yam
2260 mg of Dong Quai
2400 mg of Saw Palmetto
per day.

Where did you read this?
Maybe that is what has been happening to my thighs....

I'm not sure exactly where I read it. It may have been somewhere on here. All I know is that I did, and now I'm having trouble fitting into a lot of my jeans, and it's not my waist at all.

I have the SAME problem! My waist in 27", which would normally make me between 2-4, but because of my thighs, I can't fit into any shorts! I have to size up to anywhere between 5-7, and then they are HUGE on my waist!
I wonder if Saw Palmetto can just be dropped or substituted for something else that is as equally as effective. I have had great results with my routine, and I'd hate to stop getting them! However, I may hate my ever-expanding thighs even more....

I've been looking over some things on google and there are women taking Saw Palmetto in order to increase the size of their thighs. That's definitely not what I want. I think I'm going to stop taking it and start taking more Fenugreek instead. How many mg of Saw Palmetto have you been taking?

I have been taking 4 of Greenbush's Enhancement Blend Capsules (575 mg each) 3 times a day, equaling 2,300 mg of Saw Palmetto a day. Yikes! What about you??
Unfortunately, I cannot discontinue with it since it is in the blend capsule. I would hate to waste my money and throw them all away! Sad

Yep, that´s the reason why I stopped with saw palmetto, and I was getting celulite as well and feeling terribly moody!
I can´t say if it will work if you continue with the other herbs because after a month orso I switched to only using a noogleberry, which is working. My guess is fenugreek will work but it´ll be slower.

Bibi- when you stopped taking SP, did you lose any of the weight that you gained in your thighs?? I have been looking into switching programs once I use up all of my herbs. I have about 1.5 months left, and I feel like I should just stick to it to get my moneys worth and perhaps a little more results. I've been looking into switching to PM or maybe BO, but I haven't decided yet. Everyone on this forum has definitely convinced me to get the NB!! What has your experience been with NB since switching?

Hi Notsobusty,
Actually I got a bit paranoid and stopped taking the SP when I finished that cycle. My thighs got normal again in a few months, I guess there was some sort of swelling in the area? Not sure but it wasn´t hard to get back to how they used to look before, I didn´t do any special exercises or whatever (but I do walk a lot every day, so maybe that´s why I had no trouble loosing the extra inches).
I still have a lot of unopened jars, not sure if I´ll ever use them! I´ll probably end up selling those.

As for the noogleberry, I think it´s definitely the best option, it´s effective and you don´t have to spend so much money or suffer side effects. I had some trouble in the beginning because I got so enthousiastic that I overpumped (got some small bruises), you really have to take it slow. But now it´s going great, I noogle for up to 45 minutes in the morning and at night every day and I can see the difference in shape, they are much fuller and rounder. I don´t know if I´ve grown in inches (though some bras are getting tight) but they are clearly firmer and they don´t deflate after my period, which is great. So I´ll stick with it even if it takes a year or more!

SO HOW LONG IT TOOK TO C RESULTS ON UR TIGHS?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon