Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM-Collagen-MSM

Hey all,

When taking the PM pill when should you take the MSM and/or collagen, before or after how long 1,2 hours before or after or with the PM pill. Also what about having a protein drink. I wanted to have a protein drink before I go to bed but not sure because of carbs..but it is only eggs, water, knox gelatin, blueberries..do they mean no simple carbs not to have 2-3 hours before bed..

Thank you

Oh good question, I second it! Smile

(13-06-2011, 01:49 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey all,

When taking the PM pill when should you take the MSM and/or collagen, before or after how long 1,2 hours before or after or with the PM pill. Also what about having a protein drink. I wanted to have a protein drink before I go to bed but not sure because of carbs..but it is only eggs, water, knox gelatin, blueberries..do they mean no simple carbs not to have 2-3 hours before bed..

Thank you

What brand and kind of protein shake are you drinking?
Your really suppose to take a protien shake after a workout, or they have meal replacements at dinner. In all honesty your suppose to stay away from any food at bedtime.

(14-06-2011, 07:12 PM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:  
(13-06-2011, 01:49 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey all,

Thank you

What brand and kind of protein shake are you drinking?
Your really suppose to take a protien shake after a workout, or they have meal replacements at dinner. In all honesty your suppose to stay away from any food at bedtime.

My protein drink is what I post above, not much in it.. but I bought something else for just taking in between meals not before bed cause I need to gain weight too plus want extra protein, the above protein drink I make I would just take at night if I could or maybe the one I bought since it dosent have hardly any carbs.. and sometimes I dont have time to make a good meal.. They say not to eat carbs before bedtime I thought..

If you wanna gain weight then you should be eatting a lot of carbs. And even at bed that wouldnt be bad for you. That shake should be ok before bed....If your trying to, loose weight is a diff story lol Smile

Have you thought about adding %100 whey to your shake?

(14-06-2011, 07:55 PM)~Immasexy~ Wrote:  If you wanna gain weight then you should be eatting a lot of carbs. And even at bed that wouldnt be bad for you. That shake should be ok before bed....If your trying to, loose weight is a diff story lol Smile

OK..but then why do Wahaika and some others say not to eat carbs 3 hours before...I thought it was because it will bother the girls from growing.. The reason I dont want to eat to many carbs cause I am insulin sensitive.. so I guess more veggies/salads with good oils..that should help Huh

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon