Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting, looking for advice

Hey all, I've been browsing this forum because I've been unhappy about my breast size for a while now. I considered getting surgery, but aside from the cost, I wouldn't be able to stand knowing that my breasts were fake. So, I'm turning to a more natural method, but I really don't know where to start. I've seen a few herbs mentioned pretty consistently in other posts (fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam), but I really don't know what would work best for me personally, or how much, or what I should do in combination with taking these herbs. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a little about me:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs
No children, never breastfed
32 A-cup
Don't smoke or drink
Active, but don't do much in the way of actually working out
Eat plenty of meats and veggies

(I have a very slim build, with little body fat and a high metabolism, so I don't know if that will affect anything?)

Hey

I'm new to this whole thing too. I just started my own personal program 3 weeks ago, and so far it's been working well for me. I fit a lot of the same characteristics as you. I'm 20, slight build, about 110-115 lbs. I started off as a 32 B but more on the smaller side, so I might as well have been an A. I started taking Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Fennel, and Dong Quai Root, and I'm already seeing a difference. My breasts are fuller and I've grown from 34.25 inches to 34.75 inches so far. I'm trying to grow up to a C, but I know that might take a while. If you do decide to start your own program, don't get discouraged. It usually takes a while for these things to start working. From what I've read, the younger you are, the faster your body starts to make it work, so you're lucky in that sense. If you want anymore information, feel free to message me. I'll let you know the exact mgs of the herbs I've been taking.
Good luck!

(13-06-2011, 11:19 PM)BelaBrasil Wrote:  Hey

I'm new to this whole thing too. I just started my own personal program 3 weeks ago, and so far it's been working well for me. I fit a lot of the same characteristics as you. I'm 20, slight build, about 110-115 lbs. I started off as a 32 B but more on the smaller side, so I might as well have been an A. I started taking Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Fennel, and Dong Quai Root, and I'm already seeing a difference. My breasts are fuller and I've grown from 34.25 inches to 34.75 inches so far. I'm trying to grow up to a C, but I know that might take a while. If you do decide to start your own program, don't get discouraged. It usually takes a while for these things to start working. From what I've read, the younger you are, the faster your body starts to make it work, so you're lucky in that sense. If you want anymore information, feel free to message me. I'll let you know the exact mgs of the herbs I've been taking.
Good luck!

Thanks for the response! That helps a lot.

I started a simple program about 4 days ago, for right now I'm just taking Fenugreek (1500mg) and Saw Palmetto (2000mg), and doing a massage every night. I'll be ramping up the dosages once I get the rest of my herbs in the mail and start taking those. Have you been doing any kind of exercising/massages, or lotion/oil treatment? A lot of what I've been reading on this forum says you should use a combination of techniques.

Hi Shy!

I am new to the world of forums too! I stumbled across Breast Actives while doing some research on natural breast enhancement. I've been using the product for just under a month now. I'm really excited about my results since everything I've read stated that it usually takes 3 months (of the 6 month program) to begin seeing any growth. Here are my 2 week progress photos. I hope that helps!

BEGINNING

WEEK 2

I will be updating my post with pictures bi-weekly. I'm planning on getting my one month pictures up when I hit 4 weeks on Friday if your curious. Wink

Good Luck and Happy Growing!!

Shy,

So far that's a pretty good start. I'd advise you to be careful with the Saw Palmetto. Personally, it started making my thighs bigger so I had to stop taking it, but I've heard that varies from person to person. It may not effect you in that way at all. 2000mg is a really good amount to be taking. I was taking around that amount before I stopped and I saw some great results.
Fenugreek is definitely a must, as you've seen. 1500 mg is good for now, so your body can adjust to having it in it's system, but eventually you might need to ramp it up to between 3000-4000 mg a day if you want to get better results. I wouldn't advise doing that right away though.
I've also been massaging with fenugreek and fennel oils. I do it multiple times a day, whenever I get a chance, and always right before I go to sleep.
If you happen to start feeling lightheaded at any point, you might want to add a daily dose of iron to your regimen, because fenugreek can affect how your body absorbs iron. I also take 500mg of Vitamin C a day.
What other herbs are you planning on taking?

(15-06-2011, 02:19 AM)BelaBrasil Wrote:  Shy,

So far that's a pretty good start. I'd advise you to be careful with the Saw Palmetto. Personally, it started making my thighs bigger so I had to stop taking it, but I've heard that varies from person to person. It may not effect you in that way at all. 2000mg is a really good amount to be taking. I was taking around that amount before I stopped and I saw some great results.
Fenugreek is definitely a must, as you've seen. 1500 mg is good for now, so your body can adjust to having it in it's system, but eventually you might need to ramp it up to between 3000-4000 mg a day if you want to get better results. I wouldn't advise doing that right away though.
I've also been massaging with fenugreek and fennel oils. I do it multiple times a day, whenever I get a chance, and always right before I go to sleep.
If you happen to start feeling lightheaded at any point, you might want to add a daily dose of iron to your regimen, because fenugreek can affect how your body absorbs iron. I also take 500mg of Vitamin C a day.
What other herbs are you planning on taking?

I read about that side effect of Saw Palmetto, but from what I've seen so far, no negative results. No positive ones either, but it's still early. Also, I generally don't have a problem with not getting enough vitamins/minerals, because I do eat a lot.

I'm getting Wild Yam, Fennel, and Hops, and I'll be taking a Soy pill because from what I've read, diets including Soy can be helpful as well. It's a week into my simplified routine now, and I can tell the massages and exercising are helping, but I'm a little iffy on the herbs still.

I've been debating trying the Noogleberry (I always giggle at the name) in addition to the herb/massage regimen. I figured trying everything can't hurt, right? I don't really like the idea of using a pump, because of all the red marks it leaves, but from what I've seen it's pretty much guaranteed results, even though the swelling goes down during the day.

According to Wahaika, the most you should be taking of herbs is 2000mg, because you are on the young side, have never had children or breastfed, and are an A cup. 3000-4000 of those herbs might have an ill effect on your hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon