Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

LOL Big Grin .. I hear ya.. I was surprised to see all the estrogenic herbs for a detox and cleanse..go figure.. That site doesnt post all the ingredients I dont think..for each tea? I didnt see all the herbs listed when I looked at the ones I bought...they really should list them all. Maybe get the womens but I personally think these 2 teas are good too, especially since you agree too..I do get some zings in the titas, I get more from the peach one which is weird cause the other one fennel is second, the peach doesnt even have fennel but still has estrogenic herbs, I think the peach one helps with circulation more and maybe my body need that to get to all the areas better..I had the healthy tea earlier and I feel light in the joints and head (mind), but last night before bed I had the peach one and the made me feel better..taking that one tonight... just having one cup of each everyday til done with the box..

In the peach tea, licorice and fo-ti have phyto-estrogens in them, and cinnamon helps blood circulation. Maybe you feel that too.

Hey all.. not up to writing much but in short I got back from my mans on Monday, I was there almost 3 weeks and had an awesome time with him.. I was surprised he had me stay that long.. I am hoping he may want me to move in together.. anyway I have the NB and used it on Monday and yesterday and it gave me soreness on the ribcage and chest bone. I stopped maca for now and just taking PM but will stop that in the usual cycle not all together. I am thinking of buying wild yam pills or cream not sure which..cant think of anything else now, not into thinking too much about titas..oh yeah the PM I have noticed from stopping and starting that my skin all over has a tighter feel and my booty feels firmer from the skin tighting feeling..not a bad thing..I should clearify sp? my skin does not feel saggy, it feels young..oh yeah one more thing.. I dont know what it maybe from but my measurements are staying at 33.. so I went up and inch..ok done for nowWink

Hi Susan,

Good to read you're doing well Smile

Hi Isabellle,

I have been reading your thread and it looks like you have things going good, I missed chattin with ya. I am just not into replying much mainly alot on my mind and trying to get a good regimen down. yeah yeah yeah I am thinking of the titas but not into writing about themRolleyes But yes to your reply, I feel like I am doing good... just need a job to get out on my own or with my man..haha hoping with the man but whatever happens happens..I have to mention that after using the NB just for 2 1/2 days I have noticed some fullness, dont know if this is possible.. how I know this is cause I am just doing my smaller tita and it feels fuller on the chest wall upper part of the tita and that one feels firmer..anyone using the NB let me know if you had this so soon or is it the muscle under the tita reacting..anyway whatever is happening is good stuff, hope it isnt my imagination..need more upper tita fullness.. hoping for the implant look..stand on there own..Big Grin

Good morning Susan,

NB!? Naughty girl. Read how idreamofD developed the top: bend over when you put them on, so they sit higher on your chest.

Yes doing thatBig Grin Thank you.. giving it a break..Blush

Hey all,

quick update on program.. for starters I stopped PM. I feel I get more from other herbs in a good combo and havent even used the ones I think is going to put it up a good notch, I decided to go with herbs that have been around for like foreverBig Grin I decided I am going to follow Isabelle"s program whom follows Eve M's so some degree but she tweeks it to her needs, that is what I am going to do is use some of what Isabelle is using and Eve M and my own mix.. these are the herbs I am using and plan on adding once they arrive:

maca
barley grass
alfafla
FG
FN
tumeric
hops
GR
and shavegrass aka horsetail for hair growth

I will make a massage with some of the herbs..not sure yet which

I just add flaxseed

I will be eating soybeans but only making a hummus with cause I dont care for the taste of them

not many supps trying to get most of what I need vit and other with food

I am going to rotate these EFA's:

codliver
combo cap of flax, borage, and fish
salmon
please I have virgin flaxseed for foods but not going to rotate this one just add whenever.

I also us a NB now..love it..it is addictingBig Grin as of now I do the smaller tita to catch up with the other, so far it is working, it feel meatierBig Grin but if you look at them in the mirror the smaller looks same, maybe a tat dif.. I think it is slowly changing..

I think that it is so far..oh yeah since I started NBE I gain 1 inch but not sure if it was from weight gain, when I lost my titas I lost alot of weight..meaning when I lost weight to 99 lbs I lost all my titas, plat as a board, before I lost weight I was a 36c/d which at that time I weighed about 125 or so..so who knows if it was herbs and such or just weight gain..

OK I will post back when I have more of a schedule of my regimenBlush

Hi Susan,

Good to see you have faith in the western herbal tradition Smile

Are you going to include oats too? For the next two weeks, I'm planning an oat flakes experiment.

Hey Isa,

I did a herb regimen for my weight and acne a few years ago and had great results.. so yes to your answer.. oh for my prego belly it is going down..I think combo of FG, lest carbs but not much, and last night I took some vitc with mag to do a colon flush but didnt finish it, but it did good this morning, tummy looking much better, today I made a colon clease smoothie..I use to do colon cleanses on my other regimen and my tummy was pretty flat..

when you say oat, I think of oatmeal.. I have been eating that every morning and forgot about my barley so I will be making that too, what about the barley.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon