Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Hey all,

Kind of an updateBlush I am finding that one taking maca in the morning works great (thank you Isabelle) and yes I added it back and I only take 1, I take SP with it on and off didnt take one today just to see, and I went from my 3 day PM to just 1 at night and it is working better for me, I felt do estrogen dom. the only thing I have a problem with is this weird pressure in my head (not really bad, kind of a sinus thing but it isnt, had them know that they feel likeDodgy), nech pain, tight muscles mostly in the upper back, well since reducing the PM it got better but last light I woke up craving choc milk, so I had that with a dash of magnesium, and it worked and this morn.. made a protein drink and added another dash of mag.. well I think I was low in mag, cause I also worked out a few days ago (and learned that workouts deplete mag. didnt know this) and they say women lost alot especially if you have your period.. so doing better.. and I think maca is still regulating my hormones.. oh skin is pretty clear and chin hairs are pretty good too.. so far this combo is great..pretty dam simple regimen..I do take supps..and it seems the titas are about .5 to 1 in bigger, they flex between that but not going to hold that until a few more weeksBlush see what happens..

Hi Susan,

That looks great! So happy you found the right mix now Smile

congrats, and happy growing Big Grin

Thank you Isabelle and Marcykid011..

I decided I am going to stop PM for the 2nd cycle unless I start breaking out cause PM works great for my skin along with maca. I am taking 1 maca a day and may up that to 2. I am using the tita cream booby stacked and it contains FG and PM and I think that may be giving me too much phytos so if I just use that with the maca durning the 2nd cycle I hope my estrogen goes down. Work up with another headacheDodgy this morning thinking it is estrogen dom or too much of something else or it is my muscle but that could be related to hormones, thyroid that can effect your muscles.. again a left sided headache..grrrr..didnt want to take ibpro but did..so far help just a little..so will see tomorrow when I dont take any PM today and may not use the tita cream either..Blush actually my headache got worse after eating..it was just going away after taking the ibpro and then was eating toast and oatmeal and it started coming back.Dodgy Oh well wait and see.

I really would suggest having a full hormone panel done so that instead of guessing by symptoms you know for sure which direction your hormones lean so you can then plan a program for yourself. In between the test my doctor has done for me I also use a medical lab that does a complete panel for 140. I decided I wanted to really see this round exactly what was happening with my body. In fact I'm expecting some results any day now that I did days before starting the pm to have a baseline. Also, I too have had headaches while I was on the pm first cycle. For me if I rubbed estriol cream on my face the headache went away fast. I pay 15 for the cream. So you see estrogen dominance and estrogen deficiency share some of the same symptoms so it can make it hard to figure out which one is the issue other than trial and error or better yet testing. I've been on both sides of the fence and other than my heada hes, I couldn't tell them apart.

Mel

The panel I take tested estrone, estriol, estradiol, progesterone, dhea and, testosterone

Hi beachbumbythesea,
You might want to consider getting your blood sugar tested. The symptoms of high blood sugar correspond to some of those that you have been reporting. Google hyperglycemia or high blood sugar.

BTW, I'm a type 2 diabetic, so I have to watch what I eat and take. One of the reasons I'm reading through the Forum, to see what might work for me and what to watch out for.

Dave

Hi Mel and Dave,

I have been using my gut feeling for years to help my symptoms and have had blood along with and usually on the money of what is wrong, so on that note I have an update..Thank you for being concerned.. I have been reducing and adding things and now my symptoms are much much better..

Well been taking 1 maca a day.. using my booby stacked cream on and off just so I dont get too much in my system, I just bought 2 teas to drink to cleanse my system but not an actual cleanse cause to do a liver cleanse there is more involved, liver cleanses arent something to mess with..anyway I bought these 2 teas for a few reasons:

1. to help somewhat to keep the liver somewhat cleansed or so to speak..since I am not taking many herbs and supps it will cleanse somewhat..

2. each tea has a decent pick of herbs that are estrogenic so I figure I can get just a little in my system for this cycle and kinda cleanse the body.

3. each tea had 1 herb that stood out that I liked one has Gotu Kola and the other has Fo-Ti.

Here is the list of herbs from one called Healthy fasting:

Garcinia 72mg
then after that there is a blend of a total of 1,586 mg
Fennel Seed
Licorice Root
Cinnamon Bark
Red Clover
Alfalfa Leaf
Gotu Kola
English Hawthorn Berry
Cardomom Seed
Ginger Root
Burdock Root
Dandelion Root
Yellow Bock Root
Clove Bud
Black Pepper
These are all organic except the yellow bock root

2nd tea is Peach Detox:
Blend of herbs 1,768mg
Cinnamon Bark
Cardamom Seed
Licorice Root
Clove Bud
Orange Peel
*Bilberry Leaf
Parsley Leaf
*Fo-Ti Root
*Cornsilk Stem
Dandelion Root
Black Pepper
*Long Pepper Berry
The ones with a * next to it are not organic.. I do like this tea I had this one just before bed and it made me feel calm and everything felt even inside me..Now with this tea I did feel some tita action, the other not as much but that isnt what I was taking it for but was thinking it may affect them good or bad I was thinking maybe good since I was taking extra herbs for estrogen, but mainly taking the to clear things up like the liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, etc.. and probably the receptors.. Hey all I ordered the NB and waiting..Luck did great for me.. Thank you Melissa4u..I think the NB will make a big difference haha no pun intendedBig Grin Oh the reason for the 2 herbs that stood out for me to buy these teas is one is good for cellulite (Gotu kola) and the other for hair growth (Fo-Ti) and for other good reasons..Ok not totally awake yet so may have forgot some stuff...oh yeah one more thing I have been holding at 32.5 across the nips so it is a growth of 1/2 inch I believe, I think the booby stacked cream helped keep the growth..ok done for now.. Oh I think I am going to my mans this week or weekend...oooo so excited..I miss him even though we talk every night ..well we talk each night on the phone which last less then 5 mins..fine with me..hate talking long on the phone..but we have hilarious sp? talks, we crack each other up..Big Grin

Hi Susan,

These teas look like good NBE teas. How did you find them?

(04-10-2011, 06:38 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

These teas look like good NBE teas. How did you find them?

Hey Isabelle,

Really you think..they do have a good mix between the 2, huh. Got them at a regular store when I went food shopping, they are Yogi brand. One is called Peach detox the other is Healthy fasting.

http://shop.yogiproducts.com/Peach-DeTox/p/YOG-076950450233&c=Yogi@HerbalTea

http://shop.yogiproducts.com/Healthy-Fasting/p/YOG-076950450141&c=Yogi@HerbalTea

They have a bunch other teas that you may think are even better.

Thank you Susan,

I'll double check the yogi shelf. I have a male yogi tea here, and I never understood the logic of that blend. But then again, you buy a detox and a fast tea and they turn out to be excellent NBE blends. Maybe they have a killer PM tea with a label that says it's for memory or sore feet Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon