Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Hi Isabelle,

Here is the link for High DHEA symptoms:
http://www.perimenopausesymptoms.org/rem...-dangerous

Yes I think I was eating too many eggs..I have cut them down alot and even cut out my protein shakes..starting to get my appeitte back..eating a salad now with spinach, brocc, red cagg., carrots, green olives, with safflower oil and olive oil, braggs apple cider ving,, braggs aminos, and sea salt..tastes sooo good..oh with a small slice of good bread..

I have to read more on that forum about it but I am going to just make myself eat more in small sections.. its working so farBig Grin earlier I had cream of wheat with milk, some fruit, honey, and cinnimon sp?..cant remember though if I took my SPDodgyTongue no biggy just take another one later..

Thank you Susan,

The list looks good. I'm going to lower my maca: maca also increases insulin resistance.

Happy to read your appetite is back Smile

(25-08-2011, 06:59 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Thank you Susan,

The list looks good. I'm going to lower my maca: maca also increases insulin resistance.

Happy to read your appetite is back Smile

Hey here comes the hit and miss of experimentingBig Grin I think it is fun..well not when it keeps you from doing your normal routine and functioning which it was for me for a little while..I feel like I can think better..lack of food can do that..that salad made me feel so good..it was sooo yummy..

maca increases insulin..hmmm not good but if your taking FG doesnt FG lower it..but well hence that is why your lowering it and not taking it totally out..ok brain is coming back to life...lolBig Grin I was reading alot today so not sure which it was lecithin or bee pollen that helps with type 2 diabetes (isnt that the insulin family) meaning it is caused my high insulin ..you know what I am saying just cant word it right..DodgyRolleyes

You're right: if maca makes insulin resistance worse, FG should improve it. But I just lowered FG to 3,000 mg.

Both lecithin and bee pollen help in type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes occurs after years of insulin resistance. I'll look into insulin resistance and lecithin and bee pollen.

(25-08-2011, 07:34 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  You're right: if maca makes insulin resistance worse, FG should improve it. But I just lowered FG to 3,000 mg.

This may be a dumb question..did you mean to reduce FG or are you saying you recently reduced it the other day or something..so are you saying your going to go back to your org. dose of FG and reduce maca.

Both lecithin and bee pollen help in type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes occurs after years of insulin resistance. I'll look into insulin resistance and lecithin and bee pollen.

Ok..I get it.. I will look too..and the race is on..haha..Big Grin

Ok I found this:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...131703.htm

I guess there is a connection with PCOS and insulin problems and lecithin that helps it..

http://www.pcos.20m.com/lecithin.html

Aha!

Worth trying. This may be very interesting for lled34aa too. I will look into how much choline I want to take.

I decreased FG the day before yesterday, after measuring. My waist size is going down rapidly, but my breasts are not growing. So now I eat more and decreased FG. I want to lower maca to the same level as FG. I would like to increase hops, but that may make me stall.

(25-08-2011, 07:52 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Aha!

Worth trying. This may be very interesting for lled34aa too. I will look into how much choline I want to take.

I decreased FG the day before yesterday, after measuring. My waist size is going down rapidly, but my breasts are not growing. So now I eat more and decreased FG. I want to lower maca to the same level as FG. I would like to increase hops, but that may make me stall.

Before I give my opinion on your plan I found this about royal jelly and it sounds better then bee pollen or take them both:

Insulin-like activity

In rats and in vitro experiments, insulin-like activity has been shown with royal jelly, and components may be structurally and functionally related to insulin. In an insulin-resistance model in rats, royal jelly reduced plasma insulin and triglycerides without affecting plasma glucose levels. 10 , 35

http://www.drugs.com/npp/royal-jelly.html

plus it says it is estrogenic too..hmmm

IMO about your dose I think you should lower your maca, up the FG, and just add just a little hops and see, maybe do the maca and FG first and see how you feel, if nothing then slowly add the hops, you are usually on the money..

Thank you Susan,

That's what I'm going to do. But I'm going to be careful with the FG. Had an awful night: I'll write more about it in my program thread.

Bee pollen and royal jelly may also be useful for Human Growth Hormone and Growth Factors, in fall. Have to do some reading on that. There's bee pollen in Wonderup.

And one of the reasons for the soy in Eve M's program could be lecithin. I'll read more on lecithin and sleepiness and depression.

beachbumbythesea what are the symptoms of excess androgens? Please list all of them, as well as your specific symptoms, or is there any good websites references of this topic?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon