Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Hi Isabelle,

Oh that forum..it didnt have much on it.

I took my morning PM about an hour and half ago and my next PM wouldnt be until around 9pm tonight..when would I take the FG..do you think it would mess up the cycle taking the FG now..I dont know what to do..what would you do..the reason I asked about the prolactin doesnt FG do this effectHuh

Hey I think I am going to get my period..not sure just having that feeling..if I do get my perod what should I do..according to the chart.

Oww Susan,

If you feel like you're about to get your period: I wouldn't change anything!
It's the changes in hormone levels that trigger things, right? So if you stay on 2 PM now, nothing much will change, except your period may come if that's what it was already planning to do.

Stay on two PM, start counting the days again at the first day of your delayed period, but don't go to 1 PM. Go from 2 to 3 as it says in the table, on day 9 from the start of your delayed period.

I wouldn't start FG now, for the same reason: steady as she goes.

FG does stimulate the secretion of prolactin, but I don't know if this has any consequences for your natural progesterone level. More reading to do Shy

Ok so your pretty much saying keep it the way it is..well I only seen like a spotting..so not sure if my period will start or just getting weird PM effects..I do have some pain.. it has the feeling of a period..so bottomline..just keep the way I have been..dont change anything..I agree about the FG too especially I am feeling like I have some insulin thing going on.. I have a strong sugary taste in my mouth (I get this every once in a while) and that was always a sign for me..

Pheeew, Susan!

So happy my previous post was on time Smile

So I wouldn't take a FG now. But the sugary taste you mention has me thinking... It may mean that blood sugar is high. FG shoots insulin into your blood stream. Insulin lowers blood sugar. So FG may be the right thing to do then.

That is, for next time you taste sugar. I mean, after you have aligned the cycle length.

When this would happen to me..I think I would focus stay away from sugary things..rightHuh If I am not mistaken along with the sugary taste, slight headache not quite a headache hard explain, cant qwench thrist as easy, a little tired not too bad but have energy again hard explain but yet my heart feels like it is pumping just alittle faster and slight shaheiness sp?..so I am going to make me a egg, salsa, cheese, avacodo sp?, wrap..

So your saying dont take the FG until it says so on the chart..and your saying when I do start taking it at that time it will be a good benefit..

Yes, if you feel like that, the best choice is to stay away from sugar.

And yes, take FG as it says in the table. It will be a good addition then.

I'm even thinking about cycling myself, for next year's spring ramp-up. It's more economical in herbs, avoids overload of unnecessary herbs, and avoids stalling...

Really curious if you get a full period now.

Good morning Susan,

Or good afternoon: hope you could catch some sleep Blush

You were right again: FG increases progesterone (in rats):
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=34475#pid34475

Good morning Susan,

How are you feeling?

How long was your previous cycle exactly: 35 days? I've read more women have 35 day cycles in their first months on PM.

Goodmorning Isabelle,

I am following the chart and things are ok.. my mood seems stable but just a little airhead type feeling but not bad..my man said man you have some loose connections in your head..he so knows me better then he thinks..Big Grin he is so right.. anyway..I am taking the BS pills but since 1 pill is about only 70mgs of FG I add 1 of my single FG that is 610mgs.. I still take the SP and it is better, I think when I was taking it my hormones were off the wall and adjusting to the PM and switching from FG to PM..I really think I have high testostrone cause when I take the maca it puts me in a crazy state.. at first it was working ok but now it makes me break out more, more chin hairs, very moody, makes me tired but yet hyper, my heart races, also my face was more greasy, that is why I stopped, I also think I have high DHEA cause I read the symptoms on that and I had most of them, since adding the SP I am doing ok on it I may need to up it to 2 not sure..the titas are having steady tingling and sometimes sore but not alot.. I am eating better but would like to eat more..what would give me more of an appeitte..oh is it bad to add hummus cause it is an estrogenic plus I have been eating shrimp which I heard is also good for NBE (estrogenic food), oh and I read apples (estro food) are too, yesterday I had apples with peanut butter,haha peanut butter is also one too..I make sure that I dont eat any high insulin type foods 2-3 hours before bed and I eat protein at that time..I read also on this bodybuilding form this and from this forum, when I read it on here I thought "what" yeah ok then reading in a dif. place for muscle growth or just growth in general and cell repair I thought oh ok then this is a fact..What is your thought on taking lecithin, I have been taking it in caps, I know it is in most protein type foods and probably other types, I know for sure eggs and I eat alot of those, and I heard it is good for cellulite..so far mine is getting better but I am working out some too, but not as much lately maybe the lecithin is doing something, then I do take other things that maybe help it in some way too..ok done with rambling on..Big Grin

Hi Susan,

A list of symptoms of too much DHEA: that's very useful. Where did you find it?

Eggs contain choline, and lecithin contains choline too. Because choline is also a neurotoxin, my traditional nutrition books advise against more than five eggs a week. Are you sure you're not getting too much?

Gaining weight on fast food is easy. Gaining weight on a healthy diet is difficult. What do they advise on the bodybuilder forum?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon