Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

Naturallooks,

I hear you have to eat to see a difference. I've been eating McDonalds regularly for lunch and dinner (4 days straight Big Mac & McRib) basically over 500 calorie + protien shake. After a week of only taking 1 Maca pill and 2 days of taking 3 Maca pills my booty AND thighs are lookin good. I can barely buckle my size 6 pants.
Exclamation 

Have any of you gotten sore from Maca? I have been taking it for four weeks and three days ago I woke up really sore from my bottom. It was as sore as if I had previously done intense workout. The weird thing is that not only did I not work out AT ALL, but even though it was so intense it only lasted two days! I have not measured, in case the soreness was growing pains, because I want to wait until I am 5 weeks in my Maca (before my week break).

It is an amazing herb and I actually think my butt looks great as apposed to flat like it was before. My boyfriend can't stop looking at my butt and that makes me less self conscious about my non existing breasts Wink Actually people have commented on it what a nice butt I have, a compliment I have NEVER had before.

A little warning. My sister thought she couldn't get pregnant but got pregnant after about 2 months on Maca so it really does increase your fertility. I also feel my libido gets crazy on it, making it more difficult to be in a long distant relationship.

I saw Isabelle is taking higher amount of Maca and I am thinking about increasing my dosage and see if my boobs will grow by doing it. I have always stopped on Maca after a while away from my boyfriend because of the crazy libido effect but I am going to try to stay on it this time and see what happens.

I take 3 SP, and FG, 3 time a day WT, mwf. CP

I just got a new pair of jeans 38x30, down from 40x30, i just wore then, found they were to big. Took them back an got 36x29 Thank to the lady in me. CP

Hey everyone! Im new here..and I have been trying to gain weight/ butt for a while now...so I started to take pm to try to get a bigger butt but I got bigger boobs instead..meh. Anyways I just started maca powder 3 days ago along with a protein drink I hope this works Tongue

Oh! How much maca powder do I have to take to see results?

I recently read in peruvillage.com, which a website specialize in selling alternative solutions (organic products), that Olivia Newton John, who had breast cancer takes camu camu, and helped her to overcome the illness. I would like to know if you have heard something about that.

Here is the link,http://goo.gl/8CIE6P and I would like to know your opinion or recomendation.

Hello I am new to the forums and I read about some of u guys taking macs SP rosehips aguaje and all kind of stuff for bigger butt/boobs. I am here Hoping and praying I can find a solution to my not or no plump butt lolBig Grin. You guys have inspired me to go ahead and try some of theses herbsBlush. Herbs of my choice are maca root extract , Fenugreek and dandelion root ( all capsules). I research dandelion root its almost like a detox herb hope. this will help will a little weight gain I might get from the maca and Fenugreek. So I have not taken any yet I am waiting for them to arrive June 5th & I ordered from Amazon Sad. I was thinking to start with this regimen 2maca aday/ week1 ...2fenugreek a day/ week1 1 and add 1 pill to regimen as week's goes on (bla bla lol). Then dandelion root just 1 aday / 1 month. Can't remember mg'z of the pill but will up date when I recieve everything .Cool

. btw I see no one has posted here for a good lil while .Huh

Did anyone on here also experience overall weight gain with Maca, like in the thigh and stomach area too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon