Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

lil lisa

Wow three inches. But it seems you are taking quite a bite of Maca.
Is that an extract version or plain?

What was the timing to achieve that growth?

Denise

o.k, just my imagination or maybe it's true, but I think me butt is starting to fill out. Not totally sure since it's been only approximately 1 week today. I don't do measurements, just using visual cues.

Denisetobe....i was only on maca when i gained 4inches...no change in diet..no exersize...now im takin fenugreek and saw palmeto w maca to help w boobage...hope it helps!! I use natures way maca

Prettymama,

Wow 4 inches, that is great.
What was your dosage and how long did it take?

I am a bio male so I think the dosage will be key to help shift and redistribute the body fat that is way I am asking about your dosage.

Thanks

Well i started off taking 2 a day and increased by 1 pill each week..i swear i gained an inch per month..i recently measured butt ..hey check out my thread it will give ya full info! Smile hope it helps!

think I am going to take maca and fenugreek or maybe just maca and pm I will start with the fenugreek and maca going to take the maca that is by now foods

hi : haven't been here in awhile had to stop the sp.fg, and maca was going away and didnt want it to be so obvious to family and friends. anyway i started again with one pill of each in the morning and i have noticed that by butt is getting bigger, and my rib area under my boobs is smaller making my boobs look bigger. i measured my bust from underneath by my ribs and it has increased a 1/4 inch . doesnt sound like much but it sure looks like it. i notice it in my t shirts the way i look in them. my butt has grown about 1 inch also. still only take 1 pill of each ,( 540 sp.450 maca, and 610 fg ) should i increase the maca ?
has anyone else noticed the thining around the rib area? i want to ramp up the maca but sometimes i get nervous .
just wanted to say hi to ISABELLE we havent talked in awhile , hope all is great by you

(17-08-2011, 02:27 AM)nikki Wrote:  hi : haven't been here in awhile had to stop the sp.fg, and maca was going away and didnt want it to be so obvious to family and friends. anyway i started again with one pill of each in the morning and i have noticed that by butt is getting bigger, and my rib area under my boobs is smaller making my boobs look bigger. i measured my bust from underneath by my ribs and it has increased a 1/4 inch . doesnt sound like much but it sure looks like it. i notice it in my t shirts the way i look in them. my butt has grown about 1 inch also. still only take 1 pill of each ,( 540 sp.450 maca, and 610 fg ) should i increase the maca ?
has anyone else noticed the thining around the rib area? i want to ramp up the maca but sometimes i get nervous .
just wanted to say hi to ISABELLE we havent talked in awhile , hope all is great by you

Hi Nikki nice to meet you. I do recognize your name,

Here is a link of Prettymama's dose and ramping that may help:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9108 She is the one that posted 2 above yours on this thread.

You can also follow Isabelle's thread we have a big dicussion about maca (like from the middle to the end of the thread but if you read her whole thread you will learn alot of different info that is very valuable sp?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419

There are other threads within her thread that have even more info about maca.. I am currently taking maca with PM and now adding FG too..between her thread mine and Prettymama's you will find alot of good stuff..and some good laughs..Big Grin

Thank you Susan, and Hi Nikki,

All is fine, just busier lately. Prettymama's maca ramp up is the best we know now. Only women on PM should break maca mid cycle to keep their cycle running on time.

(18-08-2011, 09:45 AM)priteshppt Wrote:  Hello,

First of all congrats for your positive results. Tell me what is maca? Breast augmentation is another therapy for getting breast in shape, you can try this too..
I don't mean to attack you, so I'm sorry if this comes off that way and you're here for legitimate reasons, but are you really here for natural breast enhancement or are you here to advertise? I noticed all of your posts end with a statement touting breast augmentation, regardless of what the original subject matter is. Most members here are trying to find natural, non-surgical ways to enhance their breasts; breast augmentation is surgical so there is no "trying", it's all or nothing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon