Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fertility drugs offered to younger women?

I've been trying to conceive for a pretty long time with no results. Almost 6 months now, going to be 7 because my pregnancy test came up negative once again yesterday. When I first started TTC with my husband I thought "Oh well this should be easy!" but its not at all. I know that I need to TTC for a year with no success for a doctor to consider giving us fertility treatments but I'm just wondering what kinds are offered for a couple of such a young age?

aaawww 6months isnt too long for trying to conceive alot of people have to try for a few years my cousin in law was with her partner trying for 2yrs then she got pregnant with a little boy a month or 2 after his birth she was pregnant with a little girl

Im not sure about fetility drugs sorry maybe u could look at trying some fertility herbs though

Oh and the best of luck to you and your partner x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon