Poll: Should I stop my regimen? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
27.27%
27.27%
No
72.73%
72.73%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobs are really sore--should I take a break?

I regularly took herbs and I massaged my breasts twice a day for about a month, and I obtained tissue growth. At around the fourth week my breasts started to become very sore, and after this week I stopped for another few weeks. Past times that I have done this, my breasts would swell and become larger, and then when I stopped, the swelling would go down, and my breasts would shrink. This time, however, the tenderness went away and my breasts did not shrink.

Within the past few days I've started up again with this regimen. However, my breasts have become very tender already. I'm not sure if this is because I'm doing it right and they are growing, or because I'm doing something wrong. I'm not sure whether or not I should continue.

What are your opinions?

try to think did your breasts hurt the same in puberty when they grew?

you could try lowering the does until they dont hurt as much so you dont lose any growth
Also maybe ask your doctor

I don’t think you should stop your whole regime just ease off a little until the soreness calms down a bit, say massage more gently and for a bit less time for a few days, for example. Particularly if you have been on a program for a long time, apparently a brake can be good.

But pains are usually a good sign that something is working so congratulations and keep going.

I dont think you should take a break beause you might loose all that you worked for.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon