Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin Brushing

I was wondering how many of us are doing the "skin brushing". There seems to be no info about this technique on the new forum but it was quite popular in the old forum. The idea is to gently move the fat from the areas such as the belly to the breasts using your palms. A lot of people on the old forum thought it worked for them.

I am doing skin brushing. I got this idea from reading Kieyah's and fengshui's routine. When i started nbe last 12/9/2011, I was doing Jillian Michaels' NMTZ and BFBM dvds back to back at least 4 times a week since June 6, 2010. Nothing, it didn't do anything, to get rid of the fat mushrooming off on the side of my waist when I wear my jeans. I started doing skin brushing and several weeks into it, at around Xmas time, I went jeans shopping. I had to drop two sizes down because the jeans that I thought I originally fit was too big. So, what do I attribute this to? It just had to be the skin brushing, or maybe, jeans manufacturers nowadays just make their sizes too small.

I believe in skin brushing. It's good to know that I was doing it right based on Kieyah's description when I watched chiyomilk's pink top dvd, except I do it directly on the skin, with the palm of my hand flat, and direct the fat underneath my breasts. The Japanese girl calls it fat gathering and directing the fat towards the breasts.

Soonenough, thanks for your reply! Actually, I think it was your program where I saw this and started looking into it further. I remember that tiger lily did it as well but she was transferring the fat from her back rather than her belly, I think. It also reminded me of the article of a lady from Thailand I once read:
http://www.abcphotonews.com/9577/thailan...-slap.html
I suppose this lady's technique is similar to the tiger's lily technique since slapping, squeezing and massaging the upper part of the chest is also part of the tiger lily's technique.
I also use my palms to move the fat, quite gently, actually. How many minutes a day do you do the skin brushing?

I don't count by minutes, as I tend to skin brush when I find myself in front of a mirror, and I brush the left/right side of the torson/waist starting from the fat just above my buttocks, and the front side, starting from above the pubic bone going towards underneath my breast. I consider that one count, and I do anywhere from ten to as high as 75 (left,right and front).

Help me please!!! My kids ate my boobs and I am now a deflated 32AA - 32A. Sad I would love to try this method, but I don't know anything about it yet. Could one or both of you give me a thorough explanation of techniques and a routine? I would probably be most interested in gathering the fat from my belly and maybe some from my back around my shoulders as well. Thank you immensely preemptively!

Quote:Help me please!!! My kids ate my boobs and I am now a deflated 32AA - 32A. I would love to try this method, but I don't know anything about it yet. Could one or both of you give me a thorough explanation of techniques and a routine? I would probably be most interested in gathering the fat from my belly and maybe some from my back around my shoulders as well. Thank you immensely preemptively!

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk
You need to make a youtube account though because it is flagged as inappropiate

Can you tell me how does skin brushing help us?

Skin Brushing helps move fat from on designated areas to another. With the case of breast growth, it can help move fat cells form maybe the stomach area to the breast area.

I hope I could help

Skin brushing sounds good to me...Smile

Well,According to me that skin brushing is so good for keep fitness of
the body and bring the attraction in the body.I am agree with your reviews.
Skin brushing is amazing.I see big results with general puffiness reduction.So i like the skin brushing...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon