Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream and birth control?

Hi all!

There are a lot of posts on pm pills and birth control but nothing really on pm cream and being on the pill.

So I was just wondering if using cream would make bcp less effective even if it's external?

Thanks!

-Galatea ^^

Actually, I have seen posts stating that a topical will not make the bc less effective. I have personally been using the PM cream whilst on the pill for two full cycles and have had no problems. Some people believe that the cream is more effective than the capsules and there are a few users here who grew from the topical.

(26-05-2011, 08:07 PM)Galatea Wrote:  Hi all!

There are a lot of posts on pm pills and birth control but nothing really on pm cream and being on the pill.

So I was just wondering if using cream would make bcp less effective even if it's external?

Thanks!

-Galatea ^^

There's nothing to worry. Simply external product doesn't interfere with internal product. so you can use both the bcp and cream. i'm as well on the regimen but i took the PM breast cream and pills together. Do you know Stherb brand? I took their products for about 2 months and saw my breast growth now. do you see good result with bcp and cream?

I just took their pills because it is natural based. actually, i had taken bcp for long time and i think i should stop for some phases coz they are chemical. I just tried the patch and can enjoy my breast development by taking PM pills and cream.

Thanks for the replies, just super paranoid bout that stuff and wouldn't want bcp to be less effective just to get increase in breast size!

I have heard of the St. Herb brand but only after I had purchased Triactol. I'm currently using the serum and have seen noticeable change with only 2 weeks use so far. Pretty pricey but it seems to be doing the trick.

I have seen posts stating that a topical will not make the bc less effective. I have personally been using the PM cream whilst on the pill for two full cycles and have had no problems. There's nothing to worry. Simply external product doesn't interfere with internal product. so you can use both the bcp and cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon