Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OK going with PM

I just read a post that PM suppose to help PCOS, now can anyone just let me know if you have or had that and taking PM if it did help and direct me to your regimen or give a quick rundown of what you took including what foods I should stay away from. Should I or could I take Maca or SP.. and can anyone just let me know what brand PM you are or was using and you are seeing the girls get bigger and the (acne/hair on chin/etc..) going away.. I know some have said it has cleared them up sorry still new but cant remember usernames that good..I think it was (I know this is half right oneisenough or is it someisenough) is one that I think it cleared her acne... and I think she is the one that is near my age (47).. I dont know if age plays an important role in NBEHuhRolleyes Bottomline... who took PM/brand/combined with what/any change in size of girls/ and did you have symptoms of high androgens. I think that was it..haha enough ya think..lolBig GrinRolleyes

(24-05-2011, 12:59 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  I just read a post that PM suppose to help PCOS, :

Not doubting you, but where did you read that? I've been doing a little internet research, trying to find if any of the NBE (PM, BO, WU) are safe and/or effective if one has PCOS. So far I haven't found much of anything either way.

do a google search on PM + PCOS (both spelled out) with their new search function:

www.scholar.google.com

Using this rather than a usual google search screens out all the BS sales sites folks have put up.

Well I have the symptoms of PCOS and the symptoms of excess androgens.. I have read on here that PM is good for excess androgens and I believe it may mention from the product I ordered ainterol PM.. so waiting on that but wondering if I should include saw palmentto or maca along with.. cause I a few on here said there acne cleared on it but were they taking that only (PM) or with sp or maca.. I do take other supps.. to help msm, amino, vit. c, gelatin packs in protein drink, going to order GABA, multi for skin, hair, and nails, I was taking a womens multi but it makes me feel crappy, so I guess for me least is better..oh wait maybe because I put a energy-c pack in my shake too actually 2 one with extra c and one with msm, and these are along with the supps mentioned above.. anyone can suggest other supps.. please.

This is my homemade protein shake:

1-2 eggs
water
1 pk energy-c extra c
1 pk energy-c with msm
1pk knox gelatin
about 1 table sp of wheat germ (for fullness)
strawberries
blueberries
1/4 banana for sweetness
dont add yogurt anymore makes me feel crappy

this actually tastes pretty goodSmile

Does anyone know how many mgs are in 1 knox gelatin pack..

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon