Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missing posts

I posted a response yesterday at 7.23pm, which has disappeared, to a post by Denisetobe, which has also disappeared. Why they have been removed? The information and comments shared were not offensive and were one person's experience being shared with another's.

I'm not aware of anything having been removed, apart from the recent outbreaks of spam. Can you be more specific about what was removed from where, so I have more of a chance to look into it?

I noticed several responses that I posted are missing as well. Also some posts from soonenough, who commented on my program page which I have in an email, but when I go to the thread, there is no new response.

This thread is missing a ton of responses.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8292

Thank you MoK217, that helps a lot. I'm sure it's a database problem of some kind. I'm investigating it now.

A post of mine when missing too It wasn't rude/offensive and if it were reported I haven’t a clue why. I realised it was gone because I wanted to follow it up.

If its an error then thats ok. If it was a report I wanted to know why.

way! its retuned.

Thank you! Big Grin

(21-05-2011, 04:35 PM)SamT Wrote:  I posted a response yesterday at 7.23pm, which has disappeared, to a post by Denisetobe, which has also disappeared. Why they have been removed? The information and comments shared were not offensive and were one person's experience being shared with another's.
i saw on Denisetobe's site that she sent you some posts on 5/19/2011.

All posts have been restored now so nothing should be missing. Smile

Good work Eve. Smile

That's nice to know that everything is back. I hope there wasn't any serious problem Eve?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon