Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big surprise

Heart 

I got my regular package with PM today and there was a big surprise with it. Thay gave a free bottle with their PM serium which is nice. Big Grin I sent them an e-mail because I did not order it, but they said it's a May promotion they have so I'm happy! Big Grin Shy

(20-05-2011, 11:50 AM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  I got my regular package with PM today and there was a big surprise with it. Thay gave a free bottle with their PM serium which is nice. Big Grin I sent them an e-mail because I did not order it, but they said it's a May promotion they have so I'm happy! Big Grin Shy

cool where do u buy your pm?

(20-05-2011, 06:56 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  
(20-05-2011, 11:50 AM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  I got my regular package with PM today and there was a big surprise with it. Thay gave a free bottle with their PM serium which is nice. Big Grin I sent them an e-mail because I did not order it, but they said it's a May promotion they have so I'm happy! Big Grin Shy

cool where do u buy your pm?

Hi.. I would like to know too when I am ready to buy them.. Is it this brand AINTEROL Butea Superba PURE-D 500 - Capsule 500mg if it is this site and brand is this the right one..

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon