Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about chi massaage

Hi all,

Can it be done it small time frames. I get tired after about 2-3 mins, can I do it through out the day in small time frames. Or is there other massages just as effective that dont take that long. I will do slower massages of other techniques sp? but my arms get tired really quick. Or is there a machine type things to use, gentle ones.

Thank you

Hi,
most of the girls on the forum do 360 rotations. This takes about 3mn so this is ok. Some do it twice a day.
You could also like chiyomilk's massage (search for chiyomilk on youtube).
For myself, I do both, plus some random massage that I feel being efficient. I do 10mn a day.
Anyway, I think that strenghten your arm's not a bad thing !

(20-05-2011, 12:26 PM)onicemile Wrote:  Hi,
most of the girls on the forum do 360 rotations. This takes about 3mn so this is ok. Some do it twice a day.
You could also like chiyomilk's massage (search for chiyomilk on youtube).
For myself, I do both, plus some random massage that I feel being efficient. I do 10mn a day.
Anyway, I think that strenghten your arm's not a bad thing !

Thank you.. Last night I did them laying down. Is it ok to lay down will doing the massages. Good point of it strenghtening arms. If it is ok to do laying down then I will do those and random ones and I will check the chiyomilk one. I do want to add I have a bad right arm and elbow, but it may make it stronger too.

Thanks again

Actually, I tried to massage while laying for the same reasons, but I felt it was less efficien. I couldn't get the swelling I have after massaging. Maybe it's just a feeling of mine, but I'd advise against laying down.
But good news, the other massage techniques are not as tiring as chi massage !

Hi!

Sometimes I do Chi massage lying down so that my arms are resting while I do the rotations. I don't think it affects the outcome since my breasts are firming up quite a bit.

When I do it sitting down, I sometimes lean back a bit and it relieves the strain on my arms.

I hope this helps!

(21-05-2011, 10:26 PM)InsaneOblongata Wrote:  Hi!

Sometimes I do Chi massage lying down so that my arms are resting while I do the rotations. I don't think it affects the outcome since my breasts are firming up quite a bit.

When I do it sitting down, I sometimes lean back a bit and it relieves the strain on my arms.

I hope this helps!

wow missed this respond sorry for not getting back ..thank you your help

Yes, I do the same as InsaneOblongata. I sit back a little on my lounge chair and massage. It's more comfortable when you arms are getting a little tired.

Try this link too, for more massages (in case no one has already posted)

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk#p/a/u/3/ygTXFAZhvJA&has_verified=1

I've increase a .5 inch in a less than a week.

6/23
band: 31.25
bust: 37.5
Upper: 37

6/29
band: 33
bust: 38
Upper: 38

(29-06-2011, 05:30 PM)wishgranted Wrote:   Yes, I do the same as InsaneOblongata. I sit back a little on my lounge chair and massage. It's more comfortable when you arms are getting a little tired.

Try this link too, for more massages (in case no one has already posted)

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk#p/a/u/3/ygTXFAZhvJA&has_verified=1

I've increase a .5 inch in a less than a week.

6/23
band: 31.25
bust: 37.5
Upper: 37

6/29
band: 33
bust: 38
Upper: 38

I have changed my position like you do.. much better and I dont do chai exactly I do my own thing and I have been massaging 3 x a day this past week and have noticed a change plus I us my PM cream each time I dont think it is strong enough for it to be effective for just 1-2 massages a day I use that cream 1-2 times durning each massage so it is probably combo of massages and PM cream making the dif.. tomorrow I will be starting the boobie batter to massage with so we shall see what effects I feel cause I havent felt much in the twinge and zing feeling area so not sure what to change up in my regimen..each of my massages are at least 15 to 30 mins long...

Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon