Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

(12-02-2014, 04:43 PM)valentino510 Wrote:  Yeah, def a lot of $$$ but from what i figured, if i'm going to do this might as do it right. And it's alot cheaper than getting actual plastic surgery. My friend recently went through stem cell breast aug, and after 5 months it went back to her original size!

prob because she needed to develop the actual mammary glands fully. If you are underdeveloped, the fat wont stay. My guess is that its good for women who have developed fully but have had cancer or sagging to restore to what they originally had.

maybe, but she already had 2 kids and she was originally a 34B and went down to an A. When she first got the surgery, I was with her and her boobs looked so big almost D cup, but 4 month later it seems like the fat got absorbed. i just think all the pain and bruising is not worth it at all....

(12-02-2014, 05:41 PM)valentino510 Wrote:  maybe, but she already had 2 kids and she was originally a 34B and went down to an A. When she first got the surgery, I was with her and her boobs looked so big almost D cup, but 4 month later it seems like the fat got absorbed. i just think all the pain and bruising is not worth it at all....

I truly believe even though one hits stage five, there's still might be some development that has not happened. Maybe its the kind of fat cells that is grafted to make new stem cells. It worked well for Suzanne Somers. She had stem cell procedure done. I wonder if she did the brava thing... prob not, she did not mention it.

Possibly, your friend needed her hormones to keep hold of those fat cells in her receptors? Maybe that is why she metabolized it to other areas of the body. She couldhave had higher prolactin or low estrogen and progesterone, I wonder what her hormone levels were throughout that whole time.

Yeah, I need to ask her about that.

How come you're selling the Glamour pills? I will keep it in mind when I run out!

EDIT: Sold!

I see. I already purchased 6 boxes and since I will be cycling, I don't think I'll finish mine for awhile. The onesI purchased comes with 90 tablets.... I went a bit crazy from late night online shopping and ordered it w/o even consider how I will react to it. But I will def keep my ears and eyes open for anyone that's interested in using Glamour =)

(12-02-2014, 04:43 PM)valentino510 Wrote:  Yeah, def a lot of $$$ but from what i figured, if i'm going to do this might as do it right. And it's alot cheaper than getting actual plastic surgery. My friend recently went through stem cell breast aug, and after 5 months it went back to her original size!

I hope you grow well! Do not forget the importance of massaging. And I highly recommend a noogleberry.

Also, keep in mind that Chiyo bought her specific products for what her own body needed to grow. It is different for everyone. This is a science afterall. Did you have your hormones checked first?

JenniferLove - OMG I JUST FINISHED reading your program (all 45 pages of them..the past 2hrs!!!) you're like my celebrity inspiration when it comes to NB! I got the L domes and the size scares me!!! I'm currently a small 34B and if i can grow anywhere like yours..i would be super happy!

I've been doing my BBT for the past month but have not had the chance to get my hormone tested but I have it scheduled in 2 weeks time! Anyhow, I got soooooo excited when all my herbs came and I couldn't wait to start. Right now, since i'm still in my Luteal phase I'm taking BUP, Whitex, MSM and Collagen. I'm starting with a low dosage of PM and see how my body will react to it. I plan to start with Glamour the day my period start and once it ends I will continue with Ladies Pueraria 99% right before I ovulate. I will adjust accordingly...

(12-02-2014, 06:34 PM)valentino510 Wrote:  JenniferLove - OMG I JUST FINISHED reading your program (all 45 pages of them..the past 2hrs!!!) you're like my celebrity inspiration when it comes to NB! I got the L domes and the size scares me!!! I'm currently a small 34B and if i can grow anywhere like yours..i would be super happy!

I've been doing my BBT for the past month but have not had the chance to get my hormone tested but I have it scheduled in 2 weeks time! Anyhow, I got soooooo excited when all my herbs came and I couldn't wait to start. Right now, since i'm still in my Luteal phase I'm taking BUP, Whitex, MSM and Collagen. I'm starting with a low dosage of PM and see how my body will react to it. I plan to start with Glamour the day my period start and once it ends I will continue with Ladies Pueraria 99% right before I ovulate. I will adjust accordingly...

Wow, thank you!!Blush I started this whole journey off very small and asymmetrical. But I was determined, let me tell ya! I've almost been at it a year. Next month!

Do you have a lot of money? If so, then these highly expensive programs are no problem for you financially. If this is a huge hole in your pocket, then please do not purchase these things in the future. That's great you're getting your hormones checked so you know what you really need to be taking.

I would like to add that I take only PM and even then I only started that several months ago. I really don't think you NEED all these pills to grow. I'm pretty much positive about this. It can really harm your body too. Too much estrogen in the body spikes our breast cancer risk.

JenniferLove- Thank you for your concern! I'm quite financially comfortable as I don't have a family or a hubby/bf to worry about. But I always like to find cheaper alternatives!!! However given my crazy work hours I don't really have time to order so many different things from different companies. (I work 14hrs a day) I actually just ordered everything on the same website..

Yes, you're right about the PMs, Glamour and BUP, who knows what the risks are. I am going to be very careful about them and if my body is reacting negatively I will not hesitate to stop. But the other supplements such as MSM, Whitex and Collagen I believe are actually beneficial to my skin, hair and nails so I don't think they may be harmful to the body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon