Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

I wonder how much time she committed to this daily or she was already genetically large chest but had stunted growth due to hormonal issues.

My plans to re-create the success failed.

I just started a routine similar to Chiyomilk's about two months ago and already gained a cup size. don't know if its permanent yet but I did breastfeed before so that might have been what helped. Maybe her way just needs to be modified a little to fit each person but I know that it works Smile

Given that no two people are the same I think it's common sense that ANY program would nees to be tailored to suit the individual...but that is only my opinion lol.

(22-07-2013, 08:22 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Given that no two people are the same I think it's common sense that ANY program would nees to be tailored to suit the individual...but that is only my opinion lol.

Mine as well... There's no way my program would work for anyone but another MtF transsexual... And even then I'd expect them to need to tweak it.

Definitely. At least dosage wise. But that's why all the successful NBEers have their own plan. It amazes me how many people don't realize this. It seems that most look for anyone that they think had quick results and try to mirror their plan mg by mg. You can't do that people. Obviously its good to get info and at most a starting point but you always have to tweak it (well you should for Max benefits). I think (again opinion) that finding the plan of someone who started near to your current status helps.

Hi actually just a quick question regarding the chiyomilk program.. When is the breast supposed to grow more? Is it during the follicular or luteal phase, or should the growth be steady? I seem to get great swelling during luteal, but less action during follicular Sad

Girls who've had growth by this method please let me know your results Smile Smile

Swelling is typically during the luteal phase ie progesterone.

However, swelling n growth are not the same. I don't think growth happens at any point but throughout.

I don't know if its really growth but I get tenderness and good swelling in follicular as well as luteal but always more in luteal even though I don't take pm in luteal only placenta and the rest of my supplements, it still feels like im growing Smile I think it might vary from person to person depending on where they are in their hormone status (what hormone imbalance they might had/have) but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people around here that can elaborate. It does make sense that we grow throughout but just feel the symptoms aka swelling, tenderness etc only at certain times maybe Smile

Bup drop contains aspartame. A brain toxin, awful stuff approved by the FDA under corrupt circumstances.

Im sorry if this has already been mentioned but where is pub drop and where is it found in the products that we may be taking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon