Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

(27-06-2011, 02:17 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Thanks I didn't know that. I thought someone said she was taking this

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/

I searched her blog for "Maruman" (maker of that supplement) in both katakana and roman letters but I didn't find anything.

I found this youtube channel with her massages though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk

http://www.maruman.co.jp/english/health/...lated.html

This is Maruman pig placenta which I'm taking. Whitex contains placenta, hyaluronic acid and other things. I didn't manage to buy Whitex anywhere so instead I take placenta and HA separately.

Quote:http://www.maruman.co.jp/english/health/...lated.html

This is Maruman pig placenta which I'm taking. Whitex contains placenta, hyaluronic acid and other things. I didn't manage to buy Whitex anywhere so instead I take placenta and HA separately.

how many pills each day do you take?
do you also take b up drop?
and do you think is it ok to take maca and adw palmetto with pueraria? or should i just take them during my non PM days? Thanks a lot![/quote]

I notice that there is a lot of mention about balancing supplements with menstral cycles. So, if I were to take PM for 15-20 days out of the month then that means i need to finish off the rest of the month with progesterone; correct? What can I use to balance my progesterone? Can I use red clover, Saw Palmetto, and progesterone cream or is there more effective ways? Thanks for any help. : )

(21-06-2011, 12:07 AM)AmeAme Wrote:  I know a bit of Japanese and tried my best at translating her first post:

Quote:3-year Breast Enlargement Diary:

"My ex-girlfriend was skinny with big boobs."

Five years ago, my boyfriend said that to me.
Because of that, I started taking Bust-Up.

My breasts back then:

Even though they were C-cups, my boyfriend refused to believe they were anything bigger than B-cups.

Right now I'm an I-cup, but I guess they don't really look bigger than G-cups...

When the underbust measurement is small, it makes the breasts look smaller too. I think I look about two sizes smaller than I actually am.

About 1 year later:

I've grown to between an E and an F cup.

In one year, I've gone up two to three cup sizes.

I'm getting lots of compliments from everyone. I did a lot of things to be able to grow this much in one year.

Back then, I was taking a lot of supplements. During my follicular phase, I took Ladies Pueraria 99% (3 packs).

During my luteal phase I took B-Up drops and every day I drank Whitex.

2 years later:

I became a G-cup.

Bra shopping is still easy and a lot of fun.

Around this time, I had a lot of plateus. It was really discouraging, but I stuck to taking the supplements.

I also started taking a lot of collagen (puruoi.)

Another thing I started taking was the breast enlargement supplement "Glamour," but it was too strong for me.

3 years later:

After a plateau many months long, I finally became between an H and I cup.

It started to be hard to find bras and I felt like I should graduate from breast enlargement. I started to cool off on taking supplements.

And finally, the present day:

Two years later, I turned 30.

My breasts seem to have been able to maintain their size. I buy bras from Bradelis, Corelle, Renacer, and KIYA. I have a fitter help me choose my bras.

Once I got the hang of it, wearing bras became a bit easier.

Anyways, I massage them by gathering everything up. I gather all the fat from my back, stomach, underarms, and upper arms and gather it towards my breasts.

So that nothing is wasted, I gather everything up and put it in my bra.

Looking back, I can't believe it was an insignificant man making a comment about his ex-girlfriend that started this. I'm determined to be my strong self.

Thanks to this, I can literally puff out my chest with pride!

Hi Ameme,

Thanks for taking the time to translate chiyomilk's page. I was wondering, if you have the time, if you can translate her post on 6/29/11, How to Break the Plateau. My mother-in-law is Japanese, and if I show her this page for her to translate, she's going to smack my head.Big Grin

From what I've read, she's recommending cycling through the supplements to prevent stalling or hitting a plateau?

Thanks so much.

She says two things about breaking a plateau:

1. You can break a plateau by taking Glamour (this seems to be a plug for Glamour.)

2. If you don't have any growth for two months, stop taking PM for a month and then start taking it again after your next period.

Thanks sooo much, AmeAMe, appreciate your help.

Ok, I just had a terrible thought. What if chiyomilk have babies? Would she be able to keep the size, perkiness, and shape? That would be horrible to loose that perfect shape and size. Not envious at all, just being realistic.

what is a plateau? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon