Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

I know this thread is old but the japanese woman's increase in bust size was jaw dropping :O how can I achieve that? A lot of the products she was using had some sort of animalic ingredient Sad I can't eat gelatin or pork so if you can offer me some alternatives I'd be so grateful!

Also what are all these? I did some sniffing around for products on the forum and this thread especially and I was a little confused as to how to take them, how often, what with, what they should/shouldnt be taken with etc:
Saw palmetto
Fenugreek
Bovine ovary
Red Clover
Pueraria Mirifica
Flaxseed oil
Fish oil
Booby stacked
Bust up
puruoi
Phyto estrogen
Maca powder

This post is ancient, but it always gets rediscovered by newbies, so I thought I should clear some things up.

Chiyomilk actually claims to have grown 6 cup sizes total, from a C to an I (or B to H in US sizes). She grew about 2.5 cup sizes in the first year, 1.5 in the second year, and another 1.5 in the third year. Some time later she became an I cup. I'm not sure how long it took for her to grow that final 1/2 cup.

Someone already posted their own translation of Chiyo's summary of her growth history. Here's the translation:

(06-07-2011, 08:20 PM)soonenough Wrote:  
(21-06-2011, 12:07 AM)AmeAme Wrote:  I know a bit of Japanese and tried my best at translating her first post:

Quote:3-year Breast Enlargement Diary:

"My ex-girlfriend was skinny with big boobs."

Five years ago, my boyfriend said that to me.
Because of that, I started taking Bust-Up.

My breasts back then:

Even though they were C-cups, my boyfriend refused to believe they were anything bigger than B-cups.

Right now I'm an I-cup, but I guess they don't really look bigger than G-cups...

When the underbust measurement is small, it makes the breasts look smaller too. I think I look about two sizes smaller than I actually am.

About 1 year later:

I've grown to between an E and an F cup.

In one year, I've gone up two to three cup sizes.

I'm getting lots of compliments from everyone. I did a lot of things to be able to grow this much in one year.

Back then, I was taking a lot of supplements. During my follicular phase, I took Ladies Pueraria 99% (3 packs).

During my luteal phase I took B-Up drops and every day I drank Whitex.

2 years later:

I became a G-cup.

Bra shopping is still easy and a lot of fun.

Around this time, I had a lot of plateus. It was really discouraging, but I stuck to taking the supplements.

I also started taking a lot of collagen (puruoi.)

Another thing I started taking was the breast enlargement supplement "Glamour," but it was too strong for me.

3 years later:

After a plateau many months long, I finally became between an H and I cup.

It started to be hard to find bras and I felt like I should graduate from breast enlargement. I started to cool off on taking supplements.

And finally, the present day:

Two years later, I turned 30.

My breasts seem to have been able to maintain their size. I buy bras from Bradelis, Corelle, Renacer, and KIYA. I have a fitter help me choose my bras.

Once I got the hang of it, wearing bras became a bit easier.

Anyways, I massage them by gathering everything up. I gather all the fat from my back, stomach, underarms, and upper arms and gather it towards my breasts.

So that nothing is wasted, I gather everything up and put it in my bra.

Looking back, I can't believe it was an insignificant man making a comment about his ex-girlfriend that started this. I'm determined to be my strong self.

Thanks to this, I can literally puff out my chest with pride!

Hi everyone, i no this thread is really old, i have ordered some ainterol PM but am considering following chiyomilks program. I no a lot of her products were japanese but i found this website with some alternatives and i wondered if anyone has had any experience with them:

http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/crea...utine.html

I am still reading and researching as much as i can before jumping into anything so any useful advice or personal experiences would be great.

One question i do have is though when using PM (i think i will prob cycle mine) what do you guys recommend to massage onto the breasts? I have noticed alot of people seem to not only take PM but they also use a PM cream....would that not be too much estrogen? And do you use the PM cream throughout your whole cycle even if you are not taking PM pills during you luteal phase? I am a little confused on that part.

I am also unsure yet what i should take during the luteal phase. I have purchased some PC but have since read its not needed every month, only if you become estrogen dominant after too much PM. So now im an unsure about the luteal phase. I noticed chiyomilk continued to ingest some phyestrogens during her luteal phase but in much lower does via fenugreek, wild yam Etc..so now im wondering if that maybe the route to go down. I am just very aware that its easy to mess with your hormones and i dont want to mess it up causing inbalances.

Any advice would be great. I am eager to learn as much as possible and love hearing peoples own experiences etc... I feel like i could read about this allday, up until NBE i honestly can say i never really thought much about my hormones or how delicate a system it is but i have already learnt so much and find it fascinating how we can help ourselves with the use of herbs!!

Look foward to hearing from you. Smile
Sad 

(20-05-2011, 09:16 AM)Ginie Wrote:  This is the program I'm following!! Smile I had to buy so many supplements, I even ordered pig placenta from Japan! I know, it sounds crazy :-) but I really really wanted to make it as close to her program as possible because her results are.. well, you know Smile I couldn't find Whitex so instead I take hyaluronic acid and placenta seperately. As for the supplements in luteal phase: the Japanese girl was thinking she was taking it to increase progesterone. But if you look closer at the ingredient list you will find that the herbs are mostly just weak phytoestrogens. The "yairuduyamu" is wild yam Smile I think taking weak phytoestrogens in luteal phase is OK but I don't do it, I use PC instead.

I take PM from day 1 till 1-2 days before ovulation because 1 day before ovulation there should be a drop in estrogen, that's what causes ovulation to occur. If estrogen is still high then the ovulation will be postponed. Luteal phase takes 14 days, so, if you postpone O then your cycle will be prolonged. We all are different though, a friend of mine started taking PM just like me, but the second month she continued for the whole month but reduced the dose in luteal phase to 100mg.

The Japanese girl takes 150mg (if I remember correctly) for maintenance, it is the same brand but lower dosage, it is called "Sister Ladies' Pueraria 100%".

So far I've only done 2 months but I'm happy with results.

hey Ginie ,
i wanna know what's the brand of Pueraria Mirifica did you use ? and what are the brands of the rest of things you used and from which website did you get it ???
i wanna your help in that please ... I've been using bountiful breast for 6 months with no result at all . I'm still 32A or less i think ... so sad Sad

(06-07-2013, 04:25 PM)Sammy95 Wrote:  Hi everyone, i no this thread is really old, i have ordered some ainterol PM but am considering following chiyomilks program. I no a lot of her products were japanese but i found this website with some alternatives and i wondered if anyone has had any experience with them:

I am still reading and researching as much as i can before jumping into anything so any useful advice or personal experiences would be great.

One question i do have is though when using PM (i think i will prob cycle mine) what do you guys recommend to massage onto the breasts? I have noticed alot of people seem to not only take PM but they also use a PM cream....would that not be too much estrogen? And do you use the PM cream throughout your whole cycle even if you are not taking PM pills during you luteal phase? I am a little confused on that part.

I am also unsure yet what i should take during the luteal phase. I have purchased some PC but have since read its not needed every month, only if you become estrogen dominant after too much PM. So now im an unsure about the luteal phase. I noticed chiyomilk continued to ingest some phyestrogens during her luteal phase but in much lower does via fenugreek, wild yam Etc..so now im wondering if that maybe the route to go down. I am just very aware that its easy to mess with your hormones and i dont want to mess it up causing inbalances.

Any advice would be great. I am eager to learn as much as possible and love hearing peoples own experiences etc... I feel like i could read about this allday, up until NBE i honestly can say i never really thought much about my hormones or how delicate a system it is but i have already learnt so much and find it fascinating how we can help ourselves with the use of herbs!!

Look foward to hearing from you. Smile

hey sammy ,
can you give ma a link of the ainterol PM you have ordered , and what's pc ?

I ordered my Ainterol from this website http://www.ainterol.us/

PC is progesterone cream. Hope that helps

Hi lora i ordered my PM from the europe ainterol website. I think they have 2, the US one and the europe one. I ordered mine from www.ainterol.co.uk, as i live in the UK I no that some people also order theirs off amazon too. Hope that helps.

girls that's really help, thanks , but I'm from Egypt and I'm thinking of buy it from ebay , but i found so many kinds of it on ebay , i don't know how to choose the correct original one from there . here is the ones I'm confused about . will you help me choosing ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-100-Pure-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Enhancement-Pills-500mgx300-capsules-/130930976444?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item1e7c1826bc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-Big-Breast-Pills-500mg-x300-/190347665324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c519adfac

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREAST-ENLARGE-100-PURE-Pueraria-Mirifica-AINTEROL-PURE-D-500-R1-Capsule-500mg-/251297696449?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a82828ac1

and i wanna ask you is it the original good ones on ebay or i must buy it from the official website ?

and what about that kind of Pueraria Mirifica ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251176811412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

and what about the Pueraria Mirifica ULTIMATE Atomizer 50ml ? it got my attention on the official website , is it good or pc or organic flaxseed oil ? and which kind of pc is good ? and from where i can get it ?

sorry i know this is a lot of questions , but I'm so confused . you know there is many products out there and i just tried bountiful breast with no result at all . so would you please help me ?

(08-07-2013, 11:34 PM)lora Wrote:  girls that's really help, thanks , but I'm from Egypt and I'm thinking of buy it from ebay , but i found so many kinds of it on ebay , i don't know how to choose the correct original one from there . here is the ones I'm confused about . will you help me choosing ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-100-Pure-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Enhancement-Pills-500mgx300-capsules-/130930976444?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item1e7c1826bc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-Big-Breast-Pills-500mg-x300-/190347665324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c519adfac

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREAST-ENLARGE-100-PURE-Pueraria-Mirifica-AINTEROL-PURE-D-500-R1-Capsule-500mg-/251297696449?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a82828ac1

and i wanna ask you is it the original good ones on ebay or i must buy it from the official website ?

and what about that kind of Pueraria Mirifica ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251176811412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

and what about the Pueraria Mirifica ULTIMATE Atomizer 50ml ? it got my attention on the official website , is it good or pc or organic flaxseed oil ? and which kind of pc is good ? and from where i can get it ?

sorry i know this is a lot of questions , but I'm so confused . you know there is many products out there and i just tried bountiful breast with no result at all . so would you please help me ?

Hi lora sorry for such a late reply. In terms of buying PM off ebay i have read alot of people on here do that and have had good experiences with it, aslong as the seller has good feedback then i dont see a problem. I am not sure what PM website ships to Egypt, but i am pretty sure mosy ebay sellers will. The first 3 links you sent me all look pretty good, each seller has 100% good feedback and the PM looks bottle look like the official anterol so i think your decision will have to be made on both price and also finding out from the seller who ships to Egypt. The other link you sent me..this one.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251176811412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

i am not sure about as i have no experience with them but it looks legit enough to me. Most people do seem to use ainterol PM but i think that is just because its the most well known.

Some people do you use the PM atomizer either on its own or along side PM capulses, you can add it to a moisturising and massage with it. I simply use flaxseed oil to massage but i think it comes down to personal choice plus abit of trial and error to see what works and what doesnt. I am thinking of ordering some atomizer but i will finish my flaxseed first.

Sorry i couldnt be more help i am still researching all this too but i will try and help you out as much as i can. One link you may find helpful is this one:

It shows you alternative products you can use similar to what chiyomilk used, i am thinking of ordering the placenta. If you have a look around on the website you can also find out exactly what chiyomilk did succeed. Its quite interesting!

Hope this helps abit. Smile

thanks alot Sammy , this actually helped me of course but i just found away to order from amazon via aramex , amazon seems to me more trusted and i found every thing i wanted to use , i make a thread here with my stuff if you wanna check it
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15770

i don't like the pig placenta i'm thinking of switching it with sheep placenta , i don't know if it have the same effect or not .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon