Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

aimingford,
from where did you order B-Up drop?

(20-05-2011, 09:16 AM)Ginie Wrote:  This is the program I'm following!! Smile I had to buy so many supplements, I even ordered pig placenta from Japan! I know, it sounds crazy :-) but I really really wanted to make it as close to her program as possible because her results are.. well, you know Smile I couldn't find Whitex so instead I take hyaluronic acid and placenta seperately. As for the supplements in luteal phase: the Japanese girl was thinking she was taking it to increase progesterone. But if you look closer at the ingredient list you will find that the herbs are mostly just weak phytoestrogens. The "yairuduyamu" is wild yam Smile I think taking weak phytoestrogens in luteal phase is OK but I don't do it, I use PC instead.

I take PM from day 1 till 1-2 days before ovulation because 1 day before ovulation there should be a drop in estrogen, that's what causes ovulation to occur. If estrogen is still high then the ovulation will be postponed. Luteal phase takes 14 days, so, if you postpone O then your cycle will be prolonged. We all are different though, a friend of mine started taking PM just like me, but the second month she continued for the whole month but reduced the dose in luteal phase to 100mg.

The Japanese girl takes 150mg (if I remember correctly) for maintenance, it is the same brand but lower dosage, it is called "Sister Ladies' Pueraria 100%".

So far I've only done 2 months but I'm happy with results.

Hello Ginie,

May I ask, how many tablets do you take a day? If it's 2 tablets, do you take one in the morning and another at night, or just together at anytime of the day?

Hey, I haven't ordered bup drop- i saw it on google ..you have to email them for a sample and then its liek 200$

I take 400mg a day, 200mg in the morning on empty stomach and 200mg in the evening.

I know a bit of Japanese and tried my best at translating her first post:

Quote:3-year Breast Enlargement Diary:

"My ex-girlfriend was skinny with big boobs."

Five years ago, my boyfriend said that to me.
Because of that, I started taking Bust-Up.

My breasts back then:

Even though they were C-cups, my boyfriend refused to believe they were anything bigger than B-cups.

Right now I'm an I-cup, but I guess they don't really look bigger than G-cups...

When the underbust measurement is small, it makes the breasts look smaller too. I think I look about two sizes smaller than I actually am.

About 1 year later:

I've grown to between an E and an F cup.

In one year, I've gone up two to three cup sizes.

I'm getting lots of compliments from everyone. I did a lot of things to be able to grow this much in one year.

Back then, I was taking a lot of supplements. During my follicular phase, I took Ladies Pueraria 99% (3 packs).

During my luteal phase I took B-Up drops and every day I drank Whitex.

2 years later:

I became a G-cup.

Bra shopping is still easy and a lot of fun.

Around this time, I had a lot of plateus. It was really discouraging, but I stuck to taking the supplements.

I also started taking a lot of collagen (puruoi.)

Another thing I started taking was the breast enlargement supplement "Glamour," but it was too strong for me.

3 years later:

After a plateau many months long, I finally became between an H and I cup.

It started to be hard to find bras and I felt like I should graduate from breast enlargement. I started to cool off on taking supplements.

And finally, the present day:

Two years later, I turned 30.

My breasts seem to have been able to maintain their size. I buy bras from Bradelis, Corelle, Renacer, and KIYA. I have a fitter help me choose my bras.

Once I got the hang of it, wearing bras became a bit easier.

Anyways, I massage them by gathering everything up. I gather all the fat from my back, stomach, underarms, and upper arms and gather it towards my breasts.

So that nothing is wasted, I gather everything up and put it in my bra.

Looking back, I can't believe it was an insignificant man making a comment about his ex-girlfriend that started this. I'm determined to be my strong self.

Thanks to this, I can literally puff out my chest with pride!

Thanks AmeAme,

This translation really helps. Using the Google translation of her site, I really missed out on a lot: the humor, the wisdom, and the skin brushing. Would you consider e-mailing her? At least let her know she's reached divine status on this forum Smile

I agree with Isabelle. Awesome translation AmeAme! Thanks for the help! It's nice to be able to know what she went through, and exactly what she was taking. Could you find the insert about her adding the Pig Placenta and translate it as well?

(17-06-2011, 03:14 AM)aimingford Wrote:  Hey, I haven't ordered bup drop- i saw it on google ..you have to email them for a sample and then its liek 200$

I found this website that doesn't cost $200.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/aas/item/item_sbup/

I also emailed the other one that talks about the free sample, to see what they say. The information is very informative if you click " For more details click here now".

(24-06-2011, 02:16 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Could you find the insert about her adding the Pig Placenta and translate it as well?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Whitex is Pig Placenta (among other things.)

(24-06-2011, 11:45 PM)AmeAme Wrote:  
(24-06-2011, 02:16 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Could you find the insert about her adding the Pig Placenta and translate it as well?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Whitex is Pig Placenta (among other things.)

Thanks I didn't know that. I thought someone said she was taking this

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon