Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone know anything that actually works??

I'm new to this site but it seems like a few ppl on here actually have had some good results. I've tried fenugreek and triactol (super expensive for nothing...) and haven't had any results. So can someone please let me know where to start, point me in the right direction, and give me some tips cause I really dislike having such small breasts =( thank you for any help =)

(16-05-2011, 08:01 PM)Brokenangel714 Wrote:  I'm new to this site but it seems like a few ppl on here actually have had some good results. I've tried fenugreek and triactol (super expensive for nothing...) and haven't had any results. So can someone please let me know where to start, point me in the right direction, and give me some tips cause I really dislike having such small breasts =( thank you for any help =)

Herbs do work a little, but to get to the breast size that you want; if you want a B or C cup you may need Noogleberry. Herbs only get you about 1/2" in growth.

I am Rachyl and a T girl and started on NB at 36NB and now a 36C+/-D cup.

Rachyl

What is Noogleberry?
Thumbs Up 

Never mind I found out.. thank you anyway..Cool

I don't really want to buy a breast pump. I hear they only make the breasts bigger because the blood all goes there then goes back when you stop using it. I just really wanna know what herbs/pills/creams/or sprays give you results. And how to use them

(16-05-2011, 09:48 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  Herbs only get you about 1/2" in growth.

There are plenty of women here that have grown more than that on herbs, so I guess this forum has proven your statement to be incorrect. Check out come of the pictures for example and see what herbs can do.

(17-05-2011, 12:27 PM)Linsey B Wrote:  
(16-05-2011, 09:48 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  Herbs only get you about 1/2" in growth.

There are plenty of women here that have grown more than that on herbs, so I guess this forum has proven your statement to be incorrect. Check out come of the pictures for example and see what herbs can do.

Brokenangel....I have great growth from following EveM's program, and I added Saw Palmetto. You have to take a combination of herbs to grow, not just 1-2. Some people have reported growth on just 1 herb, but I think it's a rare situation.

Linsey B... Have you noticed how all of Rachyl's posts are about the noogleberry? I think it's a troll here promoting the NB.

(17-05-2011, 01:10 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Linsey B... Have you noticed how all of Rachyl's posts are about the noogleberry? I think it's a troll here promoting the NB.

I'm fairly new here so I hadn't noticed, but now you mention it I see what you mean. It's certainly not true to say you can only get half an inch of growth from herbs, so it stands out as an odd thing to say.

I have actually found great results with the herbs I have been taking. It has been about 2 months that I've been on herbs. Honestly, there are days that I forget to take some of them, but for the most part I take them consistently. I've been using fennel, wild yam, and saw palmetto. I also do the chi massage and use the easy curves machine, although not consistently. I have gone up one cup size! I am so happy to say that. I have met my original goal, but I am going to continue with the regimen and see if I can get even more results. When I started my program I was a 34C... I found out that I was wearing the wrong size bra and went to to a 32D, and now after 2 months on my program I am so excited to say that I bought bras yesterday, and I am a 32DD. I could not be happier. Best of luck to you on achieving your goals.

Another thing that I would recommend to you that I forgot to put in my first post is to do massage with a liquid herb extract. I started out doing massage with liquid fenugreek at first. I saw good results and nearly immediate swelling after using it. I wish I could have continued with it, but I personally couldn't stand the smell. It has a lasting syrup smell that I found stuck to my skin so my boobs always smelled like syrup! I then switched to wild yam for massage. I don't see the swelling that I saw with fenugreek, but I'm going to stick it out and hopefully get permanent results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon