Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you have to start NBE program on first day of cycle?

heya
so i've been really excited to start with NBE but i got a bit confused and thought i was meant to start on the first day after my periods. can i start tomorrow (4th day of my period) or do i have to wait til next month Sad

also while you're here, these are the herbs i'm thinking to start with

fennugreek
saw palmetto
red clover

and i'm unsure what dosages to take? any thoughts?

and i'm 19, B cup (hoping to get to a full C)

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, but main thing is can i still start now!?

Herbs aren't recommended until the ripe old age of at least 21. It is believed that women have completed full growth at that age. If your still going to take the herbs, it is recommended that you start on day 1 of cycle. I didn't start on day 1 of my cycle, and had incredible change in the first month. But I might be the exception to the rule. You should read around the forum some more, you will find a lot of interesting things that would be of interest to your nbe program.

(16-05-2011, 07:30 AM)brne Wrote:  heya
so i've been really excited to start with NBE but i got a bit confused and thought i was meant to start on the first day after my periods. can i start tomorrow (4th day of my period) or do i have to wait til next month Sad

also while you're here, these are the herbs i'm thinking to start with

fennugreek
saw palmetto
red clover

and i'm unsure what dosages to take? any thoughts?

and i'm 19, B cup (hoping to get to a full C)

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, but main thing is can i still start now!?

Are you just doing herbs? if so, I would like to tell you that you may only get 1/2" growth from many of the posts that I have read on the site.

I have read that you should start after your period, but once you start you don't have to stop even when your next period comes around.

I would suggest that you do is get the NB system to get you the rest of the way or more.

Hope this helps.

Rachyl

hey thanks for your replies Smile
i've decided that i want to read up a bit more so for now i'm using a program similar to one i saw here just forgot whose it was!

2 cups of fenugreek tea using half a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. for the second cup i use the same seeds just fresh water. and i'll do this morning and night.

also i'm going to leave the seeds in boiling water to cool for 24 hours then use the gellified seeds to massage and also leave seeds in oil for 3 days and use them as part 2 of the massage.

i'm just starting with this because it's simple and maybe i'll get growth so why take too many herbs unnecessarily. if i only see negligable growth in 1-2 months i'll come up with a more elaborate program.

again thanks for your replies, hope your programs are going well! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon