Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this too much?

So, I'm a size 34A at the moment and hoping to become a full B. I just started the Flat2Fab regimen this week. I take three capsules of red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto. I also listen to the Rockmelon ringtone, and an hour of subliminal messages. On top of that I do a 15 minute massage daily with fenugreek extract mixed with lotion.

Since I am petite and borderline underweight, I am also working on gaining a couple of pounds in hope that it would help the growth process.

Is this too much? Should I cut something out or just stick to my routine?
By the way I sometimes skip on the hypnosis.

And has anyone had results with the Flat2fab regimen?

Just stick to your routine until you don't feel anything is happening. Then change one thing at a time, so you know whether it has positive or negative effects on your program. You should really start a programs page, that way you can keep track of what you add or subtract from your program. It helps you, and others who read your program. Good Luck on your NBE journey. Smile

(15-05-2011, 11:45 PM)acappella Wrote:  So, I'm a size 34A at the moment and hoping to become a full B. I just started the Flat2Fab regimen this week. I take three capsules of red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto. I also listen to the Rockmelon ringtone, and an hour of subliminal messages. On top of that I do a 15 minute massage daily with fenugreek extract mixed with lotion.

Since I am petite and borderline underweight, I am also working on gaining a couple of pounds in hope that it would help the growth process.

Is this too much? Should I cut something out or just stick to my routine?
By the way I sometimes skip on the hypnosis.

And has anyone had results with the Flat2fab regimen?
I started to the Flat2fab course and reached up to a 36NB(NB means nearly a B cup. I then found the NB system and reached up to 36C and close to D cup.

Hope this helps.

Rachyl

(16-05-2011, 04:27 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  I started to the Flat2fab course and reached up to a 36NB(NB means nearly a B cup. I then found the NB system and reached up to 36C and close to D cup.

Hope this helps.

Rachyl

What size did you start? And is NB Noogleberry?

(16-05-2011, 08:00 PM)acappella Wrote:  
(16-05-2011, 04:27 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  I started to the Flat2fab course and reached up to a 36NB(NB means nearly a B cup. I then found the NB system and reached up to 36C and close to D cup.

Hope this helps.

Rachyl

What size did you start? And is NB Noogleberry?

Originally, I was at 36AA and NB is Noogleberry. This is the Noogleberry Forum. It was set up by Noogleberry to help members talk about there progress and other tools for others.

Rachyl.

Rachyl.

That is great to hear! Hopefully Ill be able to make as much progress as you have. How long did it take you to reach 36NB?

I'm also thinking of adding Pueraria Mirifica to my regimen and maybe buying the Noogleberry system?

(17-05-2011, 02:11 AM)acappella Wrote:  I'm also thinking of adding Pueraria Mirifica to my regimen and maybe buying the Noogleberry system?

You may be able to buy it on Ebay.

(nevermind)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon