Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bad side effects

Guess I did not do enough research on PM as far as mixing with other medications. DO NOT use this in combination with prednisone or cortisteroid or methotrexate!!! Bad things Happen. Have rheumatoid arthitis and was having good but slow growth with sp,fn and rc. got to greedy I guess after all the good things i read about PM. Just a warning to all

(15-05-2011, 06:29 PM)donie Wrote:  Guess I did not do enough research on PM as far as mixing with other medications. DO NOT use this in combination with prednisone or cortisteroid or methotrexate!!! Bad things Happen. Have rheumatoid arthitis and was having good but slow growth with sp,fn and rc. got to greedy I guess after all the good things i read about PM. Just a warning to all
Yes I do agree, never mix thing up.

What kind of side effects did you get from mixing?

Basicallly it took all of my meds out of my system and caused me to go into a very bad flair up. ended up in the e.r. one day cause the pain was so bad.

That is good to know. I'm sorry though that you have to go through all that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon