Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass

to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass
July 3 2009 at 4:41 AM wantbigger9 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
i was searching for an alternative to chicken feet soup and found out about sea bass that it has the same effects is that true fengshui? since iam muslim and cant eat pork i was wondering if i could try out sea bass soup and which bass white or black?
i could find chicken feet here but the thing is that my husband wont let me take it because he says its ......... he says i could take anything else but chiecken feet so thats why i want to try sea bass and if i take it without papaya would it have the same effects and how many women did have success with it?
Thanks Everyone

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass July 4 2009, 9:11 AM

Why don't you try supplementing with MSM ?

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass July 4 2009, 2:14 PM

I started off with green papaya sea bass soup. I think I had it for a few months (3-4 times a week). It is really good, very high in collagen & nutrition.

Drink it with green papaya I think because green papaya has an enzyme (not found in ripe papaya) that helps breaking down protein so that the sea bass gets absorbed by your body faster. I remember reading it somewhere but I can't be sure where.

I find that chicken feet soup is a lot thicker than the sea bass soup I made, so I think there's a lot more collagen. In order to produce the same amount of collagen I think you'd need a lot more fish so it's going to be more expensive. That's why I switched to chicken feet soup. I still make green papaya sea bass soup along with my chicken feet soup though, but just not as often. I love chicken feet soup. I throw all the feet away and just drink the soup and it's delicious.

But I know that the green papaya sea bass soup is a great alternative as a boobie food. Probably one of the best alternatives, it's just more expensive that's all.

wantbigger9
(no login) Re: to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass July 5 2009, 12:51 AM

sandra did you grow well on sea bass? how much? iam also taking wonderup iam doing good but slow

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass July 5 2009, 12:23 PM

I didn't start seeing visible change until late May. The past couple of weeks was when my boobs REALLY started to grow. Like there were moments when I accidentally catch a glimpse of myself in the washroom and think, "HOLY are those my tits?? They are bigger and rounder!"

So I didn't see much change when I was drinking sea bass.
BUUUUUUUT:
1. I was losing weight (I dropped about 4-5 pounds, which is a lot on my body) and managed to keep my boobs from shrinking (they stayed the same size), which was my primary focus. So I think the sea bass helped.

2. I also went to a Chinese doctor who had me drink chinese herbal tonics to help the overall state of my body achieve a healthy balance (including hormonal balance). She said after that my internal organs would work much more effectively and that's when my body can effectively absorb all the nutrition I want to give my boobs. It took a few months for that to work, so maybe things are just starting to shift into higher gear now. And honestly, I swear by the herbal tonic. I think it is amazing. Can you buy chinese herbs in a china town near you? I think it's a really great idea. I'll give you more details if you are interested.

I still drink the chinese herbal tonic everyday except during my period.
Every time I drink it I can immediately feel my body warm up and it definitely improves my blood circulation (and sometimes makes me really hot and horny--good sign!). I strongly recommend girls who have access to chinese herbs try it!!! I also learned this from that forum. The girls were drinking sea bass as well as the chinese tonic.

I am also taking WU. I started taking WU in April, but I think adding other things to my routine helped cuz i think it's not potent enough by itself for me.

wantbigger9
(no login) Re: to everyone specially fengshui about sea bass July 6 2009, 12:49 AM

Thanks for answering sandra
yes i would like to know some more about the tonic and which sea bass were you using? its sad my husband wont let me take chicken feet he hates to look at them and he said you can take everything but chicken feet
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon