Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

getting tired of this spam!

Is there anything else we could about the recent spamming? I've written a message to the admin complaining about Imogens excessive spam and I've reported all of his posts. Yes I mean all of them, this board should be taken seriously and I am aware that imogen is more than likely a computer spam.. all the more reason to have their account deleted.

I've reported a bunch of his posts too. I'm actually a bit surprised his account hasn't been deleted yet.

My guess is that the admin isn't logged in..but you'd think they get an email or something.
I just don't want new ppl coming to this website thinking that it's turning into a useless spam board.

Maybe we should keep bumping this thread, because yeah, new users will definitely be turned off by all of this spam. Hopefully they'll see this and know that it's not normal for this board.

Agreed, this is getting ridiculous. I hope more users are reporting the spam.

I can barely keep up with Imogen now. There's 3 pages of crap. I'm not reporting all of that tonight. Hopefully Eve will have this sorted out soon...

A big thank you to everyone who reported the spam posts. The imogen account (someone in St. Petersburg, Russia) has now been deleted and all the posts made by that account have been deleted too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon