Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek from GNC

Anyone taken the GNC brand of Fenugreek? It says the dosage is only 2 a day, but it's the same amount as Nature Way and they say 2 with meal 3 times a day. So I am puzzled? Should I only take the 2 as recommended or just continue with the same as I did with Nature Way since it's the same mg? Also has anyone tried the GNC brand of Fenugreek and achieved results? Some GNCs have discontinued the Nature Way Fenugreek... Thanks in advance all! =o)

yep i tried it for two months with zero results. except that i started to smell like maple syrup lol or so my friends say.

I bought Nature's Way fenugreek from GNC, but not the GNC brand. My guess is that GNC assumes you're taking fenugreek for reasons other than breast growth, so that's why they suggest that. I say make your own decision, depending on what your routine is.

Well... I bought the GNC brand because they didn't have the Nature Way one. I will be purchasing the Nature Way again, but my breasts seem to be getting bigger on the GNC brand. So I may just ride it out and see what happens.... Would it be safe to take it the same as I did Nature Way? It's the same mg amount. Thanks for your help so far, ladies =o)

Well, if they have the same mgs, then I guess I don't see why you can't take it the same as you did Nature's Way. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon