Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting MAXIMUM GROWTH...Anyone Use Mucuna Pruriens, Deer Velvet, GABA, Amino Acids?

I believe Growth Factor (IGF-I) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH) should be combined with phytoestrogen to achieve maxiumum growth.

Deer Velvet Extract is a good source of growth factors. Mucuna Pruriens (velvet bean) is one of the best natural substances that raise HGH levels. It contains a lot of l-dopa, which is a precursor for dopamine. Dopamine increases the production of HGH within the body.

GABA, or L-glutamine are amino acids that raise growth hormone. Take a gram of L-glutamine in the morning and another gram in the evening to increase growth hormone levels. L-Ornithine is a potent amino acid for stimulating the production and release of Human Growth Hormone from the pituitary gland. L-arginine combined with L-lysine also stimulates the release of HGH and prolactin.

What supplements do you use to combination with PM or herbs to boost growth?

Dopamine is also the main substance to reduce prolactin, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin

Thanks for starting this thread.
There have been a couple of threads recently about HGH and GABA
and Deer Velvet.

Would like to hear more about these products as would be interested
in adding to my regime.

Would like to learn more about them and safety aspects thought first.

Waihaka was talking about IGF and Deer Velvet, would love his knowledge
to take it further.

Liz x

Can somebody else add some more information about these things? It sounds very interesting. Smile

Ok I'll be a little less terse. 6g of L-arginine per day has been shown to boost HGH levels. Besides pills you can get it and several other important nutrients from 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds. Unlike arginine the other aminos listed are easy to get from most protein sources. Like I said Mucuna is probably counterproductive. I could only find this on velvet antler: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3881250 . Cinammon oil (leaf or bark) or clove oil increases insulin sensitivity. Safer than actual insulin, which causes desensitivity and thus diabetes. IGF = insulin-like growth factor.

(18-05-2011, 09:43 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Ok I'll be a little less terse. 6g of L-arginine per day has been shown to boost HGH levels. Besides pills you can get it and several other important nutrients from 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds. Unlike arginine the other aminos listed are easy to get from most protein sources. Like I said Mucuna is probably counterproductive. I could only find this on velvet antler: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3881250 . Cinammon oil (leaf or bark) or clove oil increases insulin sensitivity. Safer than actual insulin, which causes desensitivity and thus diabetes. IGF = insulin-like growth factor.

Thanks for the advice

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon