Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Temperature too high?

I'm going to start day 1 of my UB in 3 days and I'm super stoked to see what happens. I've got my protein shake ready to go, and I've been keeping track of my protein intake just to get in the habit. However, I've just thought of the fact that my temperature runs at about 99 degrees all the time. I know this because I donate plasma and my temperature is always around 99 and ever since I was a little kid, I could go to the nurse's office and go home because my temp ran high. I remember reading about someone who had the same high body temp on a thread but I don't remember which one it was and the search button was of no use.

So, I'm curious if consistent 99 is too high for UB? And if so, what ways can I bring it down?

It was me who also had a high temperature. I don't think it's the temperature that matters it's what it indicates about the thyroid function. In our case it means the thyroid works very well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon