Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and PCOS

Hi ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted anything (although I'm always persusing). So I went to the OBGYN recently for some spotting in between periods. I had an ultrasound done and was told I may have PCOS- hormone test is still pending. The spotting started after taking BO (BB pills)- does anyone know if it could have been caused by the pills? I'm a little scared to have hurt my body along my journey to bigger boobies Sad

I've yet to hear of women complaining about developing cyst on their ovaries from BO yet, but I do know that BO just like any supplement nbe program can change hormones and be an issue for some gals. I do know that several gals including myself began having ovulation spotting which according to fertility websites is seen in extremely fertile women. Ovulation spotting is on the day of ovulation and a mixture of clear mucus and streaked with small bits of fresh blood and completely different than typical spotting or breakthrough bleeding. Messing with ones hormones is always a risk, but, can it cause adisease like pcos, I don't think so but it could make an existing hormone ailment sudden worsen so that one finally notices they have it.

Mel

One thing I forgot to mention as to why I don't think it can cause it is two reasons really.One pcos is usually an increase in testosterone and nbe tends to do the opposite and increase estrogen and 2nd BO is one of the natural remedies suggested to treat pcos also. Please do let us know what you find out though.
Mel[/align]

i took UB for 2 months and BB for 2 months after that, during which i didn't have my period at all. i took blood tests and found out i have hypothyroid, and also possibly PCOS, which explains the acne and absence of bleeding. i'm still waiting to find out if i also have PCOS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon