Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica

Hi Girls,
I googled "Pueraria Mirifica" and I found this brand of PM. It contains 100 mg per pill and it has 60 veg. capsules in one bottle. it costs $14.48 on vitacost.com.
The capsules contain : Folate (USP Folic Acid) - 200 mcg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 500 mcg, Biotin - 150 mcg, Selenium (as Selenomethionine) - 70 mcg. The capsules also have DIM in it - 50 mg.
Now the question is how much mg of PM should I be taking per day? I was thinking to start with 200 mg and ramping up to 400 mg slowly after a month or two on the PM.
Is 400 mg too low? am I supposed to take at least 900 mg?
Thank for your help!

Here is the link to the Nature's Answer site:
http://www.naturesanswer.com/p-842-puera...0vegc.aspx

200 grams to start with is just right. That's taking it slow, giving your body a chance to adjust to this powerful herb, and gives you a chance to see if you are responding. When I used PM, I started 2/16/11 with 200 mg, and stayed on 200 mg dose for a month (3/16/11), and I grew 0.5" on this low starting dose. I did combine it with my core NBE program:CFB, massage, and breast food, and noogling.

I'm not familiar with Nature Answer's PM brand, but the way to know if this brand works is to try it.Big Grin Although, when I looked it up, it was out of stock. Is it available again?

Keep us updated.

Try www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk or www.pueraria-mirifica.com 500mg caps £9.99. 60 per bottle and 100% pure. Try it before you knock it, i mean £9.99 is not a lot to let go of is it? Why spend all that and only get 100mg? Please give them a try and ignore all these other brands that cost an arm and a leg! I mean come on......wake up! and look closer to home. If you live in the US then take into consideration P&P.

Am i trying to sell it for PM UK? Yes i am because im British and think the yankees are ripping you off. These are a fantastic company and i rate them 10 out of 10.

PM me if you want more info.

Kaya Wink

(08-05-2011, 02:06 PM)KAYA Wrote:  Am i trying to sell it for PM UK? Yes i am because im British and think the yankees are ripping you off. These are a fantastic company and i rate them 10 out of 10.

Sure you are. You do nothing else than promoting these 9.99 mould and fungus included things from a DORMANT non-trading UK company which is now reported to the Companies House and the FSA health authorities in UK together with test results.

Sorry, nothing against you but I just think it's unfair for those that risks their healt against low-cust rubish products.

(09-05-2011, 03:24 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  
(08-05-2011, 02:06 PM)KAYA Wrote:  Am i trying to sell it for PM UK? Yes i am because im British and think the yankees are ripping you off. These are a fantastic company and i rate them 10 out of 10.

Sure you are. You do nothing else than promoting these 9.99 mould and fungus included things from a DORMANT non-trading UK company which is now reported to the Companies House and the FSA health authorities in UK together with test results.

Here we go again ! [u][u][u]CLICK ON THE LINKS I HAVE PUT UP AND CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOURSELVES. THE ARE 100% GENUINE. THIS COMPANY WILL ANSWER EVERY SAFETY QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK. EVAKO IS A FRUIT CAKE AND DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT I HAVE PUT UP THE REAL DEAL. SHE ACCUSED ME OF ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH? AND HAS BEEN HIDING UNDER A STONE FOR THE PAST FORTNIGHT! MOLD? FUNGUS? THE ONLY MOLD AND FUNGUS IS EVAKO! WHERES CARLA HIDING ? OR ARE YOU CARLA WITH ANOTHER NAME? I'M SURPRISED I HAVEN'T BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING THE DOG IN THE AVATAR! AS LONG AS I AM ON THIS SITE I WILL PROMOTE THIS COMPANY 100% BECAUSE THERE PM IS 100% NOT LIKE THAT ANNE STUFF EVAKO GOES ON ABOUT, ITS MADE OUT OF CHEMICALS AND DOES NOT WORK. BELIEVE ME, SHE IS SELLING YOU FAKE PM, AND IF YOUR GULLIBLE TO LISTEN TO HER THEN GO FOR IT. WHEN YOUR HAIR AND NAILS FALL OUT IM SURE YOU WILL THINK, I WISH I HAD CLICKED THAT LINK OF KAYA!! TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue [/u][/u][/u]

Have you looked at Triactol?

Hello.

I just checked out the Triactol site.

First impression, concerning when they make gramatical errors?

It does seem to be quite expensive?

I shall stay with my PM and SP capsules for the time being.

Note: I do not refer to a particular supplier preferring instead to leave it to other contributors to decide where they want to buy them from.

I hope this isn't another contributor pushing a particular product for their own ends?

Best regards,

Sarah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon