Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Whose Interested In Goat's Rue

Whose Interested In Goat's Rue
March 19 2007 at 7:06 PM Ann5 (Login Ann5)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to see who was interested in adding goat's rue to their program?
If so, have you had any luck getting it cheaper than $17? I made a purchase at swansons vitamins and they mentioned that if they got a good demand for the goat's rue they'd eventually have it available. So if you are interested in getting it and are on a budget I'd ask you to please contact them and request them to add goat's rue on their wish list.

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:09 PM

I was and still am interested in getting it, but I can't shop over the net anyway, so I'll be getting it at the bazaar if I can. Lol, I'm making my routine more and more like a Wonderup.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:11 PM

Same here, so when do you think you'll be starting your program?
Also, do you think that blue vervain/carrot root are important? Because I was thinking of taking the important ingredients of wonderup and adding that to eve's program, that's what I'm going to try. Although I still need a few more ingredients to order like oats,soy,alfalfa, and the goat's rue.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:32 PM

Hey Ann, I'm starting my program in about ten days time hopefully, depends on whether I get my period on time. I would like to include as many WU ingredients as possible, right now I have prepared FG, fennel, borage (oil), soy, hops, ginseng, I also have ginko biloba, but I'm not sure I will continue taking it, I will use cayenne instead or probably both. I also have bee pollen, I think that might be important cause it contains everything essential and all sorts of trace elements and some growth factors which I suspect might do a trick. WU contains some herbs which are distinctively for relaxation, stress resistence and mental health - ginseng, hops and fennel, and I think this might have a huge imporance. Then it contains herbs which seem to be there for the antioxidants - alfalfa and dog rose. And soy, FG, fennel and goats rue are the main phytoestrogenic herbs, also blue vervain, barely and carrot probably. I suspect some WU ingredients regulate prolactin, which may be why it's so effective, maybe carrot and blue vervian, I'll do a reasearch on that and I will certainly include a herb like that.
Besides WU herbs I'll also take wild yam, red clover and nettle. I'm not really sure if I should take RC thoguh. Anyway, I'm basing this on a theory I have that many ingredients is smaller doses might be the key to sucess, however very cerefully chosen.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:37 PM

Oh, and I also think that a phytoestrogenic cream might be important, I have some gastric problems and think that that maybe affected herb diggestion and absorption. I know people differ in how well they diggest and absorb stuff, some produce less enzymes and I even had a gastric complaiont, so for all I know I might haven't been getting the herbs into my blood.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:38 PM

hey guys, why r u struggling to get the stuff?im not sure where your from guys so here are a few sites from around the world i have found for ya from pills to dry herbs to drops-

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/g.php
4oz=$3.50

http://www.breastfeedingheaven.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=8
60 caps=£14.49 + good stuff with fenugreek and fennel

http://www.nextag.com/goat-rue/search-html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Goats-Rue-25g-Herb...dZViewItem
says post world wide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25g-GOATS-RUE-herb...dZViewItem
say post world wide

http://www.amazon.com/Goats-Rue-Liquid-V...B000ITFVW0
120 caps=$43.95 + sutible for veggies

Hope theese help u guys out

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 19 2007, 7:56 PM

Thanks Ginger, the Mountainroseherbs one seems like sth I may be able to order from, if the shiping doesn't turn out expensive like hell. But sheesh, they don't accept orders under 10$. They are cheep tho.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 20 2007, 4:49 AM

Yeah, thanks ginger. I have seen goat rue but the lowest I've seen is $17. But I wanted to know if there were enough gals to try to get some at swanson because their herbs are really cheap and it seems like the quality is good. So whoever wants goat's rue dont forget to give swanson a message either by email or calling or doing a live chat. It doesn't take too long.

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 20 2007, 11:15 PM

I'm totally all for getting Goat's Rue more available & cheaper! The only place I know to buy it from is MotherLove.com and they're not only pricey BUT they sell your personal info. to spam sites! I had a spammer with my CREDIT CARD # and HOME ADDRESS in their database, telling me they were gonna send me a brochure on what-not-product and until I called up the phone # listed on the brochure they were gonna charge me $1 a day using my credit card. I was pissed! I asked them where they had gotten my personal info. from and they told me that I "must have made an online purchase recently" since the info. was given to them. The only online purchase I had made in a while was from MotherLove.com, so I *know* it was them. Augh! So irritating! Anyway... yeah, I'll def send SwansonVitamins.com an e-mail... that'd be awesome if they started selling it! Big Grin

Anonymous
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Whose Interested In Goat's Rue March 21 2007, 2:40 AM

Awe, too bad for that incident of yours. Thanks for helping out.

CelebrityChic
(Login CelebrityChic) Goats Rue April 29 2009, 1:09 PM

OMG! I am doing the same thing (adding the ingredients of Wonderup to Eve's Program) I wanted to know if you had any results in doing so....I am also taking PM. I just purchased goats rue
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon