Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling now

Hello all,

I began to get irritation from the Brava, so I decided to try Noogleberry (which is amazingly cheaper, thank God.)

Since I am new to it, I would appreciate it if someone could answer a few basic questions, as I find the print-outs that were shipped were somewhat vague.

1. Is it all right to noogle for 1 hour twice a day (in the morning and evening)?

2. How do I know how much pressure is enough?

3. I will have to take a three-and-a-half week break after about three months of noogling (hopefully in the quantity I described above.) Will they shrink completely in that time? I read that permanent growth occurs only after 6 months. Does that mean that the three months I will have noogled will have been in vain? Because I know with Brava its so strict that if you have to stop, it was hardly worth it at all to begin if one couldn't finish the entire 10 week session for example.

Basically, do the breasts grow a tiny bit every time?

Thanks !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon