Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Blaketalks

Yes, hypnotherapy is really fascinating! I really enjoy listening to Steve G. Jones. His voice is so soothing. I listen to his Platinum Breast Enlargement recording, which is one hour long. The relaxation visualization he uses at the beginning is you on the beach on your own private island; walking among the palm trees; lying in a hammock. This is like my ideal paradise; so it works well for me! Big Grin

As far as results, I have definitely gained more fullness in the past month that I've been listening to him than I have in the past six months before listening to him. I have stopped all my NBE pills and supplements to take a month-long break. I've been off all my pills and stuff for two weeks now; and I continue to have various aches, tingles, and soreness. Plus a little more fullness. I'm a believer in hypnosis!!!

Good luck with your NBE journey! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Question about Blaketalks - by Hopingforthebest - 29-04-2011, 07:39 AM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by Hopingforthebest - 29-04-2011, 07:42 AM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by twister_mama - 29-04-2011, 09:22 AM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by Hopingforthebest - 29-04-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by twister_mama - 30-04-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by djt-d - 14-06-2011, 08:03 AM
RE: Question about Blaketalks - by cutelilbunnie - 17-06-2011, 04:18 AM