Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellapan's PM program

I measured today at 34.5", as I did last week and weeks before. I think my progress is plateauing. I thought maybe I was taking too many things at once and they could be slowing each other down, so I cut gelatin out a few days ago (since that was the supplement that requires the most pills per day). I've noticed a slight return of tenderness in my breasts today, so maybe taking a break from gelatin is helping. I run out of PM pills in about 13 days, and reordered only PM powder this time. I'm excited to see if the lack of capsules will make a difference.
Big Grin 

Yesterday I went to shop for new bras and underwear as I usually do this time of year, before classes start back up in the fall. Normally I'd go straight to the 34B's. Since my breasts had grown almost two inches by this point, and my current 34B bra was fitting much snugger than it used to, I thought I'd try on a 34C for fun--I didn't expect it to actually fit. To my surprise, the 34C fit better than my 34B bra. It's much more comfortable, doesn't ride up in the back, and the cups are completely filled. It seems I've reached my goal of 34C!

I'm not going to set a new goal just yet, but keep taking PM and see how much more I grow. Another cup size would be crazy. My breasts have been tender all week, and today I measured at a little over 35".
As of today, my total growth since I began April 23rd is 2.2 inches and 1 cup size!

I think cutting out gelatin might have given my NBE a boost. Perhaps I'll start taking gelatin again later on, or just eat more jell-o Tongue

Congratulations on all of your growth!! Smile

Thank you, NotSoBusty!

Oh, congrats! My measurements are pretty much the same as yours, so I can only hope that I achieve what you have! If I can gain 2 inches in four months, I'll be a nice, full 34C as well. I started about two weeks ago and I swear that I've gained almost half a cup already, just because they're SO full now.

Again, congrats. (:

Run.Rabbit: Thank you! That's a great start, I'm guessing you're using PM as well? Good luck with your NBE! Smile

I decided I'm not going to buy gelatin capsules anymore, as I go through a bottle every 12 days, and it was getting expensive. I bought some unflavored gelatin powder from the grocery store (the kind used for baking), instead. Today I mixed a pack into a glass of fruit juice and drank it. I think I'm going to keep this up for a week or two to see if I feel any different.

Hi Stellapan,

Your program is close to mine but I started to cycle my PM..my question is about flaxseed oil..what exactly do you use does it have the lingens sp? and I was using borage oil and cut down but pretty much stopped so I need another oil..fish oil I here it isnt good for NBE this is all confusing with these oils.. oh and what about EPO too..dam to many..

Don't mean to hijack your thread Stella Tongue

Susan,Flaxseed is good, but make sure it doesnt have lignans because lignans will increase your testosterone level

Hi Nila,

Really...dam mine does..bummer..Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon