Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples getting sore with noogleberry.

Hi everyone, i am male and i have been using a noogleberry for almost a year now along with BO, i stopped for about a month or too early on as i was getting pain when i used it but since then i have used it twice a day for about half hour at a time and its been fantastic for me to help my boobs develop. The problem is my boobs are quite large now and my nipples have grew alot and are very large, and for the last 6 weeks or so my nipples have started to crack a little and are so painfull, and they seem to be becoming erect for long periods of time and its becoming embaressing for me, I have been told its my noogleberry that is causing this, does anyone know what i can do about this, i have tried putting plasters on them when i pump but it doesent work and i dont want to stop using it really so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks everyone. xxx

Hi Cheryl, I've been using the NB for 3 months now and I've had this problem a few times. It only seems to happen though when I overpump. The first time it happened I tried plasters too, I put two over each nipple like a cross and it seemed to work. No problems until two days ago when it happened again. Back on with the plasters last night and although they are feeling a little sensitive today they certainly aren't sticking out as much. When you say you tried this and it didn't work, do you mean the plasters came off when you pumped or that it didn't solve the problem? I know there's been some discussion about this on the NB forum so might be worth taking a look, if you haven't already. By the way if that's you in the pic your boobs look awesome!!!Wink

Hi Cleo, i think alot of people have this problem with the noogleberry or any pump i think, but i cant understand why its only started happening to me, ive had no problems atall. And i cant seem to get the plasters to stay on very well its very anoying and painfull. And thank you for the complement and advice i just hope i can sort this problem out or i might have to stop using my noogleberry. Good luck Cleo. xxxx

Cheryl, maybe you should take a break from pumping, if you haven't already, to give your nipples chance to return to normal. Mine are still feeling a bit sore even though I put plasters on them to pump last night. Might take my own advice and stop pumping for a few days.
Smile

Hi Cleo, i think you are right and a break may be needed, i just get paranoid ill loose growth if i stop which is just me being silly lol. I just dont understand why after a year of pumping almost its only now i am getting this problem, im trying to figure out if i am doing something different or pumping too much. But i am sure a small break will not hurt.
Thanks Cleo, good luck. xxxxx

Okay, you may think I'm completely insane for suggesting this BUT I would't do so if it didn't work. So there is a product called udder butter that you buy from stores that carry farm animal products. It is for rubbing on milk cow udders to heal and prevent cracking from the suction cups used now to milk them. I swear by this product to be honest for any dry skin issues, but I would think it would be awesome for this as it's pretty much the exact same issue.

Hi, Umm that sounds interesting where can i get it from, it sounds like it might do the trick, is it expensive. I have tried every moisturiser aound with little luck but like you say this stuff is sort of made for this kind of thing lol. At this point i will try anything. Thanks for the info. xxxxx

Here's the product desription of Udder Butter taken from a vet site. If you read through it, you'l notice where it does mention it is safe to use for milkers hands, meaning human use.

Udder Butter
Corona

Description:
For chapped, raw udder & teats, minor cuts, abrasions, and burns.

Corona Udder Butter is a lanolin-enriched moisture-balancing ointment formulated to relieve the pain and discomfort of chapped, sore, raw udder and teats caused by exposure to adverse environmental or weather conditions. Udder Butter’s smooth, easy-spreading formula lubricates and softens painful, cracked, tender, lacerated or abraded udder and teats. Massaged into the afflicted areas, Udder Butter eases the discomfort of sensitive, inflamed skin and helps restore moisture balance to painful, parched surfaces, thereby providing comfort and healthy suppleness. Soothing Udder Butter encourages natural healing.

Other uses: As a soothing emollient for protection against, or relief of raw chapped milker’s hands. For horses and other animals: as a soothing treatment for chapped, windburned face and muzzle; as an emollient for minor cuts, wounds, abrasions, burns; as a hoof treatment, helping maintain hoof health, moisture balance, suppleness.

Ingredients:
Oxyquinoline 0.22% in a base of Petrolatum. Also contains Caster Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Neatsfoot Oil, and Solubilizer.

Directions:
As is normal in pre-milking sanitation, wash teats and udder thoroughly before milking to avoid residues in milk. After milking, gently bathe with hot water, thoroughly strip out milk, pat surface dry with clean towel and spread Udder Butter generously over the afflicted area, letting the emollients remain to soothe, soften, and protect. Continue to use routinely as described, applying as needed until condition is alleviated, rawness and chapping are relieved, resiliency and comfort of teats and udder are restored.

And here's a link to buy it online if you don't have a local farm store to get it from. It cost 5.30 for a 7 oz tube.

http://www.duboisdistributors.com/catalog.asp?prodid=556166&showprevnext=1

I've used it on my heels for years and so have most of the people I know. enjoy!

Melissa

Thanks Melissa, i cant believe im going to use stuff thats made for cattle lol but ill give it a try and thank you so much for supplying the infomation about it hopefully it will help lol. xxxxx

Cheryl,

I just had to say how fabulous you look!! Were you using the Noogleberry XL cups to get that big? You look like a D cup for sure!

Congrats on reaching your goal..

xx
wannabecee

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon