Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having erect nipples from boobie batter?

Is anyone else having this reaction from applying boobie batter? I miss 1 tsp olive oil, evening primrose oil, and fenugreek extract, and apply/massage to breast and cover with saran wrap. I've been doing this for 4 days and I stopped yesterday because my nipples will not go down (remains erect all day) and it's painful and so sensitive. I stopped today and nips went back down to normal.

That stinks. When I massage or leave the boobie batter on, I alway work around my nipples, and never actually apply to the nipple area. Maybe you could try that?

Thanks, MoK217. I'm going to apply the boobie batter, but this time I'm going to cut a hole around the nipple area and see if this helps. I don't know if it's just my imagination but the boobie batter seems to help keep the swelling for me after noogling.

Let me know how it works our for ya! I'm interested to know if it goes away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon