Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soon to start BO and massage

Hello and welcome to my program page. I apologize in advance if I'm a little cut and dry. I'll warm up eventually Smile A little about me:

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 5.75"
Weight:119.5lb
Race: Caucasian/European Jew
Children: No
Smoke: No
Drink: Rarely
Irregular periods since I started at 12. My cycles typically stay between 25-32 days.

Skip to the bottom for questions I have and suggestions I'm seeking.

I just placed an order for Ultra Breast (bovine ovary) and I plan to use that in conjunction with massage. This is my first time using NBE, but I feel confident that BO is a good place to start. I will post measurements the day I start using UB.

I am hopeful BO will work for me as I've heard great things about it, and my mother was small like me but went up to a DD cup size during pregnancy and kept it. My family has a mix of AA-DD cups so there is not a guarantee. Expanding on my basic information, I noted I do not smoke in reference to tobacco/nicotine products. I do use marijuana several times in a two week period, but let's not dwell on that. I only include it for thoughts on how it may or may not affect my growth. Also for consideration, I hope to be a pescatarian during and after using UB. (So basically a primarily vegan diet but with seafood as well). I hope BO will be the last animal product I consume consistantly besides seafood. Once again, no judging please. My reason for this choice of diet is health. I would like to be full vegan, but that is too hard for me and let's face it... seafood is delicious. I live near Las Vegas and we are all sushi fanatics here, but I digress.

Recently, I have lost a lot of weight in a very unhealthy way. Last time I reached this weight, it was healthily and I was at a large B-cup. This time, it involved binge eating for a few days then a few days of starving myself over the course of two months. I was distraught to get meausured at VS and find that I am now a 34A. I've always felt insecure about my breasts, but this was the breaking point. I haven't been an A cup since I was 12 years old. What's worse is they are deflated and droopy looking from many weight gains and losses during my teen years. Another thing that pains me a lot to say but here goes: my boyfriend's ex has massive DD's. Another last straw for me. Ugh, I'm a jealous loser. I don't need DD's but I wouldn't mind my ladies complementing the rest of my body, particularly my larger butt and hips (similar to what Anastasia describes if you're familiar with her on these forums). I am aiming right now for a full to large C cup but may reconsider if I am able to see how that looks on me.

Something tricky with this plan. I want to keep it a secret from my boyfriend for now. I have significantly more "expertise" in human anatomy than him since I have worked under a chiropractor/nutritionist. I was planning on using the advantage of my perceived expertise and the advantage of my age to say I'm a late bloomer or becoming pescatarian has given my body the nutrition it needs for my hormones to function properly. Deceitful? Yes. I don't want him to think I'm anymore insecure than he already knows I am though. Back to basic info: I am training for a half marathon (Rock n' Roll Las Vegas) in December. In addition, I am strength training for a more aesthetically pleasing body (toned core, skinny legs and arms). Furthermore, I do not suffer from PMS nor do I notice a change in my body or libido anytime throughout my cycle. The only things I experience are moderate flows and cramping if I ate poorly that cycle. I'm concerned I am estrogen deficient.

A few questions:
-When during my cycle should I begin taking UB? I couldn't find the thread this was discussed in.
-Can my temp be, on average, just slightly below 98.2? If not, what is recommended?
-Should I have blood tests done? For what?
-How long does shipping take when dealing with medplex?
-I plan on using Standard Process' herbal cleanse, the purification program, before starting. Can you recommend a cheaper, more efficient cleanse for boobie growing. Should use of herbs in cleanses be avoided before/during my journey all together?
-How often should I formally measure (use of measuring tape over look and feel)? How often should I post about anything I notice?
-What massages/massage mixtures should I use?
-What exercises should I consider for lift? I was looking at easy curves.
-Do you have any suggestions for me? Or, Is there anything you would like me to post in the future in addition to measurements?

Thank you!

Another question:
-Can I use a vegan protein shake instead of whey?

(25-04-2011, 04:37 AM)Erica1992 Wrote:  A few questions:
-When during my cycle should I begin taking UB? I couldn't find the thread this was discussed in.
-Can my temp be, on average, just slightly below 98.2? If not, what is recommended?
-Should I have blood tests done? For what?
-How long does shipping take when dealing with medplex?
-I plan on using Standard Process' herbal cleanse, the purification program, before starting. Can you recommend a cheaper, more efficient cleanse for boobie growing. Should use of herbs in cleanses be avoided before/during my journey all together?
-How often should I formally measure (use of measuring tape over look and feel)? How often should I post about anything I notice?
-What massages/massage mixtures should I use?
-What exercises should I consider for lift? I was looking at easy curves.
-Do you have any suggestions for me? Or, Is there anything you would like me to post in the future in addition to measurements?

Thank you!
I'll answer what I can.

When during my cycle should I begin taking UB? I couldn't find the thread this was discussed in?
It doesn't really matter. Usually people start on Day 1 of their cycle but several have started mid-cycle and have had good results (savestheday91)

Can my temp be, on average, just slightly below 98.2? If not, what is recommended?
I think just below is fine but just in case you can take kelp to bring up your temperature. In addition you can also add L-tyrosine.

How often should I formally measure (use of measuring tape over look and feel)? How often should I post about anything I notice?
It's really up to you but it I think measuring too often makes you obsess over your boobs and often growth can result in changes in shape rather than projection which doesn't really translate to changes in measurement. I would recommend measuring twice a month. Once on day 5 (when your boobs are at their smallest) and once on day 25.

I would post anything you notice as it's a good way to keep track when you felt aches and when you started noticing growth.

What massages/massage mixtures should I use?
Many members do the Chi rotations regularly. There is a lot of info on the board about them.

(25-04-2011, 04:43 AM)Erica1992 Wrote:  Another question:
-Can I use a vegan protein shake instead of whey?

As long as the source doesn't contain phytoestrogens. Beware, soy and hemp do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon