Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice please! (BMI, herbs, cleansing, etc)

Soooo, my bmi I around 19.5 right now and I am currently 5'8"/128 lbs, and I was wondering, what is the typical bmi of girls with d cups? I have large Bs / small Cs right now and I was wondering how much more weight I'd have to gain to see a major difference.

What herbs see the best results? A few years ago I tried fenugreek and saw palmetto but since I was underweight back then, I stopped making progress. I bought a Japanese Pueraria Mirifica cream and it made them pretty full but also very tender and sore. And what was scary was that it would make me spot blood or get my period weeks before I normally would - all of that from a moisturizing cream applied to my breasts! Creepy! Sad

I have Progesterone cream in my house right now but I haven't used too much of it in a long time.

What are the best herbs to use with massage, that won't give me too many crazy side effects when applied externally (in a homemade cream mixture)??? Does anyone here think I should go back to fenugreek again? It seems to be pretty safe, seeing as nursing mothers use it...

Oh, and what can I use as a cleanse? Milk Thistle?? Anything else? Help please Smile

Thanks!!! Smile

bump!!!! Smile

Hey I'll take a crack at this answer Smile.

You can find your bmi in Google, I'm too lazy to look for you lol.
As far as herbs go there is no magic formula or herb because everyone is different. What may work for some may not work for another person because everyones body is built differently.

I highly recommend massages for your breast. If you look around the massage section of the forum, you'll find a couple of massages.

I can't tell you how much weight to lose in order to gain some boobage because you could gain everywhere else but still have a small chest. I gained more on my buttat first..then my stomach and last my boobs :/.

When switching methods such as pueraria mirifica, bovine ovary, and herbs you should cleanse. Because your body needs to start over clean. I heard milk thistle works.

Oh! I almost forgot.
Progesterone cream is a good idea because when you overload your body on estrogens either you get sucky side effects like dizziness, headaches, mood swings, and such or your body sends a signal to halt its estrogen intake and you stall ( stop growth ).

So progesterone cream helps regulate all that excess estrogen so you don't get any side effects.

Hope this helps Smile

Hi Chefette, you can try using a combination of breast massage and natural food which I started a year ago and it do help. The guide can be found in a book which I recommended before.

Thanks you guys Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon