Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should PM be taken alone, or with other herbs?

Lightbulb 

1) Does anyone take PM with fenugreek, wild yam, and/or saw palmetto? If so, what are your results?

2) Is it recommended to take PM by itself, or with other herbs?

I am new to NBE. I've been reading around, but haven't found an answer to this. I am currently taking fenugreek caps, wild yam caps, and saw palmetto. I am thinking of adding PM but want to know if I should stop taking my other supplements, or if I might get better results with them.

I posted the same question here and was told that I would get better results if I use PM on its own. It is my understanding that most of the people stop taking FG, SP and WY before they start taking PM and have very good results. However, I have also seen a couple of posts from people who took PM together with the above three herbs and also got good results. I have read that calcium and possibly collagen should be taken with PM.

Thanks, luisa! Have you had good results from PM?

I am thinking of ordering from pueraria-mirifica.org: http://www.pueraria-mirifica.org/price.htm

Does anyone know if this is a reputable source with 100% PM like they claim?

Hi Stellapan, I have only been using the PM cream for four weeks so it is too early to say. I get growing pains and feel like things are happening but no growth yet. A lot of people who grew one-two cups did not see any growth until the 2nd or 3rd month and sometimes even later. Have you had any growth from the herbs?

Hi luisa, I've only been taking the herbs for a week, so it's too soon to tell. Sometimes I think I feel pains but could be imaging it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon