Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New user looking for tips and advise

Hi Ladies!
I am looking to try NBE for the first time. I have been considering Brava, but it is kinda pricy for me. I was not aware that there were other products that work in the same manner as Brava until I found this site. I have a few questions about getting started:
What are NBE options that have worked for you?
What is the cost?
What type of routine did you follow and for how long?
How much permanent growth did you get?
What other tips, tricks, advise would you give me?
I am a 32A (almost) and I would like to get to a B cup. I don't mind being small busted, but I would like to be able to wear a push up bra and actually have some boobies to push up, lol. I looked into surgery and I just don't want to have foreign objects implanted in my body. I also don't want the shape or look of fake boobs, because I am very happy with the way mine look, I just would like them to be a little bigger.
Thanks!

(18-04-2011, 02:57 PM)anya Wrote:  Hi Ladies!
I am looking to try NBE for the first time. I have been considering Brava, but it is kinda pricy for me. I was not aware that there were other products that work in the same manner as Brava until I found this site. I have a few questions about getting started:
What are NBE options that have worked for you?
What is the cost?
What type of routine did you follow and for how long?
How much permanent growth did you get?
What other tips, tricks, advise would you give me?
I am a 32A (almost) and I would like to get to a B cup. I don't mind being small busted, but I would like to be able to wear a push up bra and actually have some boobies to push up, lol. I looked into surgery and I just don't want to have foreign objects implanted in my body. I also don't want the shape or look of fake boobs, because I am very happy with the way mine look, I just would like them to be a little bigger.
Thanks!
hello anya,

What are NBE options that have worked for you? I bought the M cups on Ebay for about $30 and grew 1/2" before I grew out. I then saw an add on Ebay for 2 M sets of Cups on Ebay and contacted Lucy at Noogleberry to change from 2 M to 1 L and 1 XL cup. I have also used PM Powder and cream from Ainterol.
What is the cost? The cups cost about 11.99 to 39.99GBP depending on cup size you order from Noogleberry.com. You can get the cups on Ebay sometimes also.
What type of routine did you follow and for how long? I have been doing this since about October and went from 36NB to 36C and will try to get to a full D.
How much permanent growth did you get? I have stayed at 36C
What other tips, tricks, advise would you give me? Start at M cups and if you can't reach 36B at that point, then go to L cups. That should get you there. You may get addicted to the growth and go for the 36C, though. Many of the girls in the group have continued to either C or D cups.

Rachyl

Hi Anya,

I have been using Brava for well over a year now and started out with basically no boobs. (Look @ my pics, you'll see what I mean!). I am now a B cup and have found that my boobs are lifted now as well-after nursing 4 kids! I am currently doing Brava again along with WonderUp to try to get to a C. The thing I like about Brava is the comfort of the domes and the fact that I could sleep with it on. Please give NBE a chance before you consider surgery, especially since you said you were already pretty happy with your boobs! I wish you the best! Smile

P.S. If you decide to go with Brava, I could help you with some tips, tricks, etc. If you decide on Noogleberry, there are many gals on this forum who would be able to help you too!

Kiagirl
Sad 

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your help. I thought I had ordered Med. NB cups, but when it came they where the Sm. cups Sad . I have noogled a little bit and noticed a tiny bit of swelling, but I have not been very faithful to doing it. I am going to order Med and Lg cups and see how that works out. I have thought of using Brava, but it is kind of expensive for me, being a student and all, so I will try my luck with NB first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon