Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm 19 and I'm supeeer flat pease help me I don't know what to do!!!

Sad 

hi, I have a huge problem, I'm 19 and have no breasts
please help me!!!
any advice will be really heplful
i hate being called flat..
in a month I will be leaving with my friends on a cruise...my friends have a rocking body...I dont know what to do lease help me!!
I'M DESPERATE!!!!

I don't really know how much you can get done in only a month's time, but a few different things I would recommend are: breast massage (such as the chi massage), drinking chicken feet soup or other gelatin, and perhaps using noogleberry. However, you're going to have to wait for the NB to come in but I've heard their shipping is faster now than it used to be. Good luck!
And I completely understand where you're coming from... My friends and I are renting a beach house in about a month and a half and I'm the smallest one. It sucks, but try and show off your other features if you feel really bad about your chest. Perhaps some cheeky bottoms to show off your booty instead. Wink I've been using NB for some time now and drinking chicken feet soup on and off and doing massages. I need to be more committed though.

Within about a month's time, I've accomplished going from about an AA to an A. What I did was take several doses of fenugreek and fennel per day, and every morning and night mix some Mother's Lactation Tonic (which contains many of the herbs commonly used for breast growth purposes) with some lotion, and then rub it into my breasts until my breasts were no longer slippery with the mixture. Then, I would follow that up with a chi massage. I would massage them quickly and vigorously, generally doing one breast at a time so that I could focus on the sensation in each breast more. It seems to help to really focus on the sensations and try to visualize what is going on in your breast that is making it grow. There has actually been a study that shows a statistically significant correlation between visualizing breast growth and actual breast growth.

Since you are a teenager, I suggest you to wait for some time. It's nothing wrong in having small breasts.

Infact they look beautiful too.

My suggestion is that you wait for 2 or 3 years eat healthy food, do lots of exercises.

If you still feel complex about Small breasts, I suggest you to go for plastic surgery.

There are lot of cosmetic surgeon who can do enhance your boobs at cheap price.

You're suggesting she has plastic surgery? Are you KIDDING?
There are SO many alternatives to having a boob job - All of them good ones!
If you're 19 there are still lots of things you can do that won't intefere with puberty (which usually runs into your early 20s). Massage for sure! On the massage forum you can find instructions on chi rotations, also CocoLily has posted TigerLily's massage technique somewhere (if you search cocolily you'll find it) and I highly recommend that.
If you have any disposable income you could always consider buying a Noogleberry, it's a breast pump that lots of women have had success with.
BO and BB are bovine ovary supplements that were designed for teenagers. Anastasia is someone on this forum who has had great success from this kind of supplement (and also the aforementioned Noogleberry).
If you've heard about PM (Pueraria Mirifica) it's not advisable to take this as a teenager because it's so potent. Less potent herbs such as Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto are also not advised but I personally don't think they'd interfere with puberty too much, I think if anything they would aid it...
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck Smile there are loads of other ideas on this forum if none of mine are useful (: eat healthy, don't get too stressed and Stella's right... if you don't have the boobs yet, show off your booty Wink x

You shall be proud of what you are. Flat is not an obstacle to look beautiful and sexy. You are still young, with proper massage method and correct food it will help.

(09-07-2011, 03:29 PM)Janice Wrote:  You shall be proud of what you are. Flat is not an obstacle to look beautiful and sexy. You are still young, with proper massage method and correct food it will help.

Um, if that's your attitude, why are you on a forum like this?

She has the right not to have to try to like something she cannot like.

Okay, I´m a bit concerned about the comment about plastic surgery. We´re all in this forum to AVOID plastic surgery, and to find alternative -healthier - ways to improve the looks of our boobs. We all know about the risks, disfigurations, permanent side effects that can occur with surgery! Recommending a cheap operation to a 19 year old seems completely irresponsible!! It´s hard enough as it is, to feel your friends score higher in the attractiveness area (though, anna honey, your older pals in this forum will all tell you being attractive really doesn´t depend on the size of your boobs, that´s what you find out with age).

As for the cruise, yep there isn´t a quick fix but you could start massage and focus on the clothes and bathing suits you´ll be wearing to feel more secure about yourself. There are bikinis that really make your boobs look bigger. Then, in the long run, you can think about a nbe program you´ll be comfortable with (personally I think using a noogleberry is the cheapest and most effective method).

(02-08-2011, 06:46 PM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  
(09-07-2011, 03:29 PM)Janice Wrote:  You shall be proud of what you are. Flat is not an obstacle to look beautiful and sexy. You are still young, with proper massage method and correct food it will help.

I am here to share and hopefully help those who are interested in NBE base on the method (i.e. massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food) which work well for me. I totally reject surgery method due to its potential high side effects. I did share an article on surgery side effect previously.

(03-08-2011, 08:15 AM)Janice Wrote:  
(02-08-2011, 06:46 PM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  

I am here to share and hopefully help those who are interested in NBE base on the method (i.e. massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food) which work well for me. I totally reject surgery method due to its potential high side effects. I did share an article on surgery side effect previously.

I mean why would you tell her to be proud of who she is if you are on a site dedicated to changing one's appearance?

Besides, who yuo are is not how you look. Never did she say she wanted to change how she looked.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon