Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage techniques

do you massage firmly or lightly? Another question I have is this: I use wild yam in the morning and FG in the evening. About half a dropper mixed with hand cream. After about 3 minutes of massage the cream is gone and if I continue there is a residue of perhaps cream and dead skin (gross I know) that starts to come off. I guess I can add a bit more cream but does anyone else find this happening. Lastly I have seen in another sub forum that using these two along with PM cream is not good since these weaker ones tie up the receptors. If I separate the applications then wouldn't that still be ok? FG in the morning, Yam about 6pm and PM in the evening.

Hey there,
I don't know for sure, but I think you use medium pressure or light pressure depending on what technique you are using (for example, I believe the chi is done with medium, and massages to encourage lymphatic drainage are done lightly). I've had the exact same problem with the lotion... I don't know why I never thought of it before bc I'm a massage therapist, but using massage cream works wonders. You don't get that nasty lotion residue junk, it just absorbs into the skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon