Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

where can i get some good magnets lol

anyone know where i can get them preferably some that are small enough to keep in my bra n dont they need to be a certain side to work or something

Sorry if this sounds dumb but i really cant really find any info on magnets for nbe online.

Hi, search the board for K&JMagnetics. I believe the magnets used were the neodymium 3/8 inch, and there is one other source that's located in UK where you are that I can't remember.

I bought the magnets but I'm so dense I can't figure out where to put the side against the skin. If placed incorrectly, you can deflate your breasts.

(13-04-2011, 12:25 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  anyone know where i can get them preferably some that are small enough to keep in my bra n dont they need to be a certain side to work or something

Sorry if this sounds dumb but i really cant really find any info on magnets for nbe online.

here you go:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pig+placenta+extract&sprefix=pig+plac%2Caps%2C256&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Apig+placenta+extract&ajr=0#/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_4?url=search-alias%3Dindustrial&field-keywords=neodymium+magnets&sprefix=neod%2Caps%2C241&rh=n%3A16310091%2Ck%3Aneodymium+magnets

For what purpose you need magnet? Because my uncle sells magnet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon