Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

big boobies here i come XD

about me
Age 19
Current measurements
Height 5ft7
Weight 133(has allways varied alot)
Bra 32E(uk)filling bra not majorly full though.
Bust 38in
Underbust 28in
Waist 24in
hips 35in
Drink no
Smoke not cigs only 'special' roll ups(aprox 5 a day)

iv recently been looking at NBE because i just love the look of big breasts and during puberty i had 34e/fs and i miss having noticably big boobs.
I also find i have quite big bones so it makes my bra size look much smaller.
I lost them when i went down to 90lbs :s they went to small 30ds
Even when i gained the weight back i was stuck at only 32d

Until i started taking breast success herbal pills : i take 3 a day spead out inbetween meals(iv heard taking herbs on an empty stomach increases their potency)

I also take a multi amino acid pill 2p/d 1before breakfast, 1before bed

I 'massage' with coco butter 15min am &30min pm

And at the first month i used a tens unit the pink one from ebay for 15min am 30min pm
But one time when id taken it off i had to red 'spots' so havent used it for a while that n i needed the batterys for the remote lol

Started mid feb 2011 size small 32d

Gain 2cups 2in1/2

Ultimate goal 32G :o guys do u think i can do it?
I really want them to grow more out more as atm they are quite wide but not so outward

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hm.. big bones? With your height and weight and the measurements you've given, it's hard to imagine you have big bones. Your underbust is 28, waist - 24, hips - 35 you say. Well, my underbust is 27, waist - 23, hips - 34, so 1 inch less on all three (boy, I wish I was one inch less on bust - with 37Big Grin!) and I wear sizes 00, 0, XXS and in general have hard time finding clothes that wouldn't hang on me, and I'm constantly trying to gain weight. AND, with that being said, my height is only 5'5".

Are you being too critical on yourself maybe?

BTW, nice boobs!

You look perfect already, and my, very well endowed. I don't know where you got the idea you are big because your measurements are perfect. I can see you getting big fast. It seems the bustier women just keeps on getting bustier. I should increase the amount of time I spend in massaging. It seems like that is a major thing in NBE. I find that when I'm stalling, I increase my massage time, and my breasts start humming again.

So you massage 15 min in the morning, and 30 minutes at night? What kind of massage?

(the pic is me today shame i lost the befores since iv already had some good gain now)
aaaww cute reply n thanks ill try not to be so hard on myself(i dont think im fat or anything at all i eat like someone 3times my size n i stay slim)
i know my measurements sound small but big bones yh idk um its mainly wide boney shoulders so in tshirts its either a size up so its baggy or sleaves roll up so kinda look bigger framed i dont look as small as most girls that are the same size im a uk 8 and so my boobs look smaller

(13-04-2011, 12:45 AM)soonenough Wrote:  You look perfect already, and my, very well endowed. I don't know where you got the idea you are big because your measurements are perfect. I can see you getting big fast. It seems the bustier women just keeps on getting bustier. I should increase the amount of time I spend in massaging. It seems like that is a major thing in NBE. I find that when I'm stalling, I increase my massage time, and my breasts start humming again.

So you massage 15 min in the morning, and 30 minutes at night? What kind of massage?

Aaaww thanks people on here seem really sweet Smile
Massage: no particular technique just a few tips i could remember from googling breast massage but i couldnt find many clear instructions, now u mention it il have a little search on here
Thanks good luck on your nbe x

[/b][b]

I would also your very gifted but it’s all good and if you want bigger you’re in the right place for it.

Its good that you massage its definitely the best thing to do. I didn’t fancy herbs so much- I tried them but pass. Try the chi massage! There are loads of tips and explanations about it on here. I have recently been informed that the 360 rotations is wrong that is not actually chi and is just massage however I think it was doing what it was meant to I am definitely filling out so I’m a little bit like who cares? I am planning to educate myself as to what the correct chi method is but in the mean time 360 rounds is good. try it.

Good luck xxxTongue

ok heres my complete program atm Big Grin
times are aprox. and food not included cause to complicated but i dont like most unhealthy foods anyway iv included a few certain times to have a bottle of water so that i remember to increase but il have other drinks anyway whenever i want.

7.25am(when i wake up) take 2 multi amino acids.
and 500mg ainterol pm cap
With 500ml water
breast massage 15min
7.45 breakfast (going to try having something higher in protien like a protein shake or an egg)
calcium supplement(they are only cheap 25% of RDA)

Lunch
Multivitamin
With 500ml water

5pm
Get home
Breast massage 30min
500ml water

6pm dinner
Calcium supplement

9pm
Breast massage 15min
Brest execises
breast massage 15min

10pm
500mg pm
4 multi aminoacid caps
Listen to boobster/dna activater
As i get to sleep

Wow i know that sounds busy but most things on there dont take up much time.

(19-04-2011, 12:41 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  ok heres my complete program atm Big Grin
times are aprox. and food not included cause to complicated but i dont like most unhealthy foods anyway iv included a few certain times to have a bottle of water so that i remember to increase but il have other drinks anyway whenever i want.

7.25am(when i wake up) take 2 multi amino acids.
and 500mg ainterol pm cap
With 500ml water
breast massage 15min
7.45 breakfast (going to try having something higher in protien like a protein shake or an egg)
calcium supplement(they are only cheap 25% of RDA)

Lunch
Multivitamin
With 500ml water

5pm
Get home
Breast massage 30min
500ml water

6pm dinner
Calcium supplement

9pm
Breast massage 15min
Brest execises
breast massage 15min

10pm
500mg pm
4 multi aminoacid caps
Listen to boobster/dna activater
As i get to sleep

Wow i know that sounds busy but most things on there dont take up much time.

Hi MydreamisGcup,

Have you taken any other supps., I was going to take these supps, your opinion or others:

Ainterol PM
SP -for symptoms of excess androgens
L-Tyrosine
L-Glutamine
GABA
MSM
multi
Vit. c
B-complex
Collagen
Borage oil -for symptoms of excess androgens
Cal/Mag
Fennel tea -for symptoms of excess androgens
Spearmint -for symptoms of excess androgens

When should I take these, what to take together not together, time of day..etc..

Thank you

(12-04-2011, 11:24 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  about me
Age 19
Current measurements
Height 5ft7
Weight 133(has allways varied alot)
Bra 32E(uk)filling bra not majorly full though.
Bust 38in
Underbust 28in
Waist 24in
hips 35in
Drink no
Smoke not cigs only 'special' roll ups(aprox 5 a day)

iv recently been looking at NBE because i just love the look of big breasts and during puberty i had 34e/fs and i miss having noticably big boobs.
I also find i have quite big bones so it makes my bra size look much smaller.
I lost them when i went down to 90lbs :s they went to small 30ds
Even when i gained the weight back i was stuck at only 32d

Until i started taking breast success herbal pills : i take 3 a day spead out inbetween meals(iv heard taking herbs on an empty stomach increases their potency)

I also take a multi amino acid pill 2p/d 1before breakfast, 1before bed

I 'massage' with coco butter 15min am &30min pm

And at the first month i used a tens unit the pink one from ebay for 15min am 30min pm
But one time when id taken it off i had to red 'spots' so havent used it for a while that n i needed the batterys for the remote lol

Started mid feb 2011 size small 32d

Gain 2cups 2in1/2

Ultimate goal 32G :o guys do u think i can do it?
I really want them to grow more out more as atm they are quite wide but not so outward

Oooo this is confusing anyway i forgot to write in here the breastsuccess increase i think was just from swelling from fenugreek because i lost it back to full d in my week(when i took no pills before starting pm)
Ive had actual growing pains since starting pm aswell as increase

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon