Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream and massage

I ordered both the PM pills and cream from ebay (let me know if this was a mistake but was told that it is 100% pure). I am starting with 1 pill at night to see the effects on overall body and will increase in a day or two to 1 in the morning then 1 at night and finally go to 2 and 2 if I see no ill effects (BTW the instructions mentions opening the capsule and pouring half under the tongue). This seems to be a hard method as well as messy. Anyway the questions I have are should I do this along with the other capsules I take: 1 each of RC and FG, two of SP (4 capsules 3x a day). One GABA at night. I also use Wild yam cream in the AM and FG cream at night rubbed in. I want to do the chi massage and thought maybe do the PM cream massage at the same time.

As far as what I have noticed my nipples are very sensitive and they along with the entire aereola will get hard at times. love caressing them through my t-shirt since it is hard to notice but feels amazing.

Welcome to the forum, matrickz. I had a similar question and was told that I would be diluting PM with other herbs. I have seen posts from others who successfully used PM and herbs together though. Another argument was that you can overload your body with too much estrogen since PM is already very powerful. So it is up to you what you decide but do start slowly and make changes to your program if necessary as you go along. Please let us know about your progress. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon