Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Advice

Hi everyone:
I'm a 60+ male and I've been reading the posts for about a year. I'm wondering if I'm too old to start NBE. I've been taking SP (1800mg) and Red Clover (1600mg). I also have flax (@35g) daily and I try to massage my breasts several times a day. I can see a roundness to my breasts and some growth but I can go without a shirt and no one takes notice. Should I add other herbs? Is Fenugreek oil effective when I massage? Will it make me smell like maple syrup? Lots of questions--I hope someone can help me along.
Thanks

first hello and welcome, what your taking is ok but i would try PM also read up on the other threads about it,,,,samray,,

Thanks for your advice--I'm a little nervous about starting PM--I think I might try FG added to what I'm taking as a next step. If I don't see any results in a few months I'll reconsider PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon