Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

regarding bust measurement

ok, i know this may sound like a funny question, but exactly how do you measure your bust size? i have tried to look this up and am a little confused. I have seen some of you with three measurements: over bust, under bust, and band. the instructions i have found only show how to measure across you breasts, one that shows the measuring tape going up in like an arc over your breasts, and one on how to do that band size.
also, been on UB for 6 days now. have noticed that breasts seem fuller, but could be because of that time of the month also. we will see. will put measurements up as soon as i can figure out how. Blush
nb came in today too...go to pick up at the post office tomorrow! SO EXCITED!! WOOHOO!! Big Grin

hi. there are three measurements. going around your back and then....

1) under the armpits /above the breast. it is another way of finding an accurate band size as well, i have used it to size clients in retail for bras.

2) around the nipples/fullest part of your breasts. this determines A) what your cup size is, (A B C D E... and so on) and also tells you how much you are growing.

3) around your rib cage. this is the part just under your breasts, this determines your band size. this will tell you if , when you buy a bra you are a 32, 34, 36, 38, 40. this size doesn't usually change by much. usually only if you grow or lose weight.

i hope that this helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon